Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

The Bucs picked up Larry English and Aubrayo Franklin off the streets to help it's anemic d-line

of course its mutual its all in fun .. I'm not even mad or annoyed 

i never said i was the best in here i was just saying how the guy was so bad that i just end up scoring . you can tell by my record I'm not the best thats obvious I'm just saying the guy plays 0 defense causing me to score which is why i said not my fault he sucks

It was 21 - 10. You were held to 140 yards in the 4th quarter with Payton. And all of a sudden you slinging the rock when I couldn't come back. Are you serious? Who still throws the ball up 14 points with 2 seconds left?

I ain't salty cause I lost I know what I did wrong and will fix it, comes with the territory. Next time I'll just stream the game.

@Hennessy Beach  you ready for that rematch tonight after the advance? My bye week has me itching to play. First game we played was a classic I just got lucky at the end with that sack fumble for the late td. Let me know if and when you can play tonight.

It was 21 - 10. You were held to 140 yards in the 4th quarter with Payton. And all of a sudden you slinging the rock when I couldn't come back. Are you serious? Who still throws the ball up 14 points with 2 seconds left?

I ain't salty cause I lost I know what I did wrong and will fix it, comes with the territory. Next time I'll just stream the game.
Yeah do it so the whole board can see how much you suck and you can make an average player like me look like I made the damn game lol honestly I don't know how you were able to get a couple wins

Same way you got one of yours. Advanced happened and the cpu gave it to you. He took over the team after someone got booted.

You got Rams, Dolphins, and Chiefs back to back. Should be interesting.

Last edited:

@Hennessy Beach  you ready for that rematch tonight after the advance? My bye week has me itching to play. First game we played was a classic I just got lucky at the end with that sack fumble for the late td. Let me know if and when you can play tonight.
Had this game marked on my calendar.  i'm free most of the night today.  I haven't streamed any games yet but this should be a must watch for the league as I march towards playoff contention.  We're keeping that win streak alive.

Any stat padding or running up the score when Broncos and Dolphins play each other will be accepted 

Any stat padding or running up the score when Broncos and Chiefs/Rams play each other will be accepted 

@just reason CosmicGhostRider CosmicGhostRider

chappelle-head-nod-gif.21544

Teams are updated. Everyone is pretty much active. We have Bills, Seahawks, Raiders, and a new Giants owner. Those guys can't post yet so a psn and/or pm here should work.

3 games left that are pretty much confirmed to happen today.

Find out who you play in week 10 as soon as you can and set it up.

@Liltank0206 I believe we play tonight. I'm free today except between 9pm and 11pm. Free tomorrow morning. Won't be available again until Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom