Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Getting killed. I forgot how to play offense :smh:

Good run my man, played better than the first one for sure. Your offense isn't bad, it just played into my hands because you had to go to the pass more, && I couldn't let Gordon get off :lol:. Towards the end on that pass you did complete to Gordon, you had Travis Benjamin wide open for a TD. Just go through your reads more completely && you'll be fine.

Defense contained most runs well && generated good pressure on Cam, but it was at the expense of your coverage in the flats && over the middle. And I was kinda able to key in to Olsen because I knew you'd be in man more times than not.

Down to lab with you whenever tho, just hit me up on the PSN. Always down to improve && help others improve too. :pimp:

Man I feel for Houston :lol: Had the game all but locked up until a roughing the passer penalty overruled a fumble.

Getting killed. I forgot how to play offense :smh:

Good run my man, played better than the first one for sure. Your offense isn't bad, it just played into my hands because you had to go to the pass more, && I couldn't let Gordon get off :lol:. Towards the end on that pass you did complete to Gordon, you had Travis Benjamin wide open for a TD. Just go through your reads more completely && you'll be fine.

Defense contained most runs well && generated good pressure on Cam, but it was at the expense of your coverage in the flats && over the middle. And I was kinda able to key in to Olsen because I knew you'd be in man more times than not.

Down to lab with you whenever tho, just hit me up on the PSN. Always down to improve && help others improve too. :pimp:

I came into it a little towards the end, had to go back with what I know most. GG my man

Yo commish my boy is @NinersBoy

Foegot all about the HOU/PHI stream :frown: sounded like a good one too :smh:

that game was amazing. I almost broke my damn controller when that fumble happened, but i guess "Vegas" was on my side with that roughing the passer call. :rofl:

anyways, good game my dude. My defense decided to show up in the fourth.

artest93 artest93 wanna go ahead && get our game in now, since the baseball game is a blowout? Or you wanna run tomorrow?

that game was amazing. I almost broke my damn controller when that fumble happened, but i guess "Vegas" was on my side with that roughing the passer call. :rofl:

anyways, good game my dude. My defense decided to show up in the fourth.

:lol:

Man that hurt. We gave it away. Good win for you though and good game.

Way to control our check downs so we couldn't get things going mid 4th.

I can't be mad at that loss, just the way the cards fell. :rolleyes

Literally every team I needed to lose this week has won so far :lol:

Now watch my game end up being the closest one yet again this week as a result of these developments :smh:

Last edited:
of course its mutual its all in fun .. I'm not even mad or annoyed 

i never said i was the best in here i was just saying how the guy was so bad that i just end up scoring . you can tell by my record I'm not the best thats obvious I'm just saying the guy plays 0 defense causing me to score which is why i said not my fault he sucks

so there is no trade deadline ???

welker 

eman sanders

and julius thomas all on the trading block

Panthers must keep pace in the crowded NFC as division leader New Orleans comes to town for a primetime tilt!

Twitch.tv/RealJohnMadden

I'm looking forward to week 12, probably going to be the most watched stream ever

Retto Retto get this win fam. We need it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom