Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Backs against the wall!!! Who's gonna blink first???

Twitch.tv/realjohnmadden

Good game danyosahn danyosahn ...nobody could tackle Shady.

Nothing to say this week fellas...nothing. Line is bad, confidence is low, line is bad, running game nonexistent, dropped picks, line is bad...everyone's up for trade...**** it.

Season is over...these moral victories of staying in games, always coming down to the wire just to fall flat...**** is getting VERY old.

Time to take out this frustration in ranked games....

Last edited:
@HennyHardaway91

I'm ready when you are homie...game got canceled...prolly gonna get some food soon though but right now I'm good, lemme know when you can go

good *** game between panthers n eagles btw, better than watching TNF
laugh.gif

Nothing to say this week fellas...nothing. Line is bad, confidence is low, line is bad, running game nonexistent, dropped picks, line is bad...everyone's up for trade...**** it.

Season is over...

good game indeed. I really need to work on my throwing though. I counted at least 3 dropped picks from your side. Would have been game over if you had those picks. I think that was my first OT game this year lol.

Season is over...these moral victories of staying in games, always coming down to the wire just to fall flat...**** is getting VERY old.

Let me get kuechly and benjamin for Joe thomas and dansby

Yea, I've had the same issue in the past with his link. I don't even seen his name when I search on the site.

:rofl: idk why it wasn't working. Kept sending me to Justin tv when I tested it.

Good Game slimk4 slimk4

Desperation win. I should be sticking to the run more often.

Back
Top Bottom