Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I don't understand how all these other players are being made to sit out but Josh Gordon is playing every week
L0KJjtc.gif
truth....agreed, calling timeouts was prolly a **** move if there wasn't a chance to come back but 2 wrongs don't make a right, shoulda kneeled again....just sayin.

my 2 cents

:lol: you were throwing it to him in double coverage and he kept coming down with it. I really dont understand how you prolong the game that I was trying to end, for no reason and then get mad when I use it to show up youre sorry *** defense. Week 15 if Im already in the playoffs Ill bench gordon and still beat you by 10+

laugh.gif
you were throwing it to him in double coverage and he kept coming down with it. I really dont understand how you prolong the game that I was trying to end, for no reason and then get mad when I use it to show up youre sorry *** defense. Week 15 if Im already in the playoffs Ill bench gordon and still beat you by 10+
You didnt even do much though lol. I burned you for 3tds with green with streaks single coverage lol.

Last edited:
I don't understand how all these other players are being made to sit out but Josh Gordon is playing every week
L0KJjtc.gif

truth....agreed, calling timeouts was prolly a **** move if there wasn't a chance to come back but 2 wrongs don't make a right, shoulda kneeled again....just sayin.

my 2 cents

Youre right, but this dude played like a ***** the whole game, running no huddles in the 2nd quarter force feeding aj green, then when I try to end it he prolongs it for no reason. I kneel with 30 seconds left on a 2nd down and he has 1 time out and calls it :smh:

Youre right, but this dude played like a ***** the whole game, running no huddles in the 2nd quarter force feeding aj green, then when I try to end it he prolongs it for no reason. I kneel with 30 seconds left on a 2nd down and he has 1 time out and calls it
mean.gif
I no huddled 2nd courter because  I was trying to score before the half lol. You force feed gordon all game lol.

Last edited:
What was Gordon's stats for the game :lol:?

10 catches 142 and a td. Outside of the last play 9 catches for like 120 yards and a td.

Aj green 9 catches 300 yards 3 tds on joe ******* haden. Andy dalton had 5 picks. Money Manziel had 350 yards 1 td no picks :smokin

dez aint winning that mvp bruh :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

pretty sure on top of the recent JG stat padding he also violated the NTL substance abuse policy...suspend him for the remainder of the year and playoff!!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Lemme read these last 2 pages of madness :lol:

Me vs Durantula....twitch.tv/realjohnmadden

I'm not Carolina :lol: :wow:

L0KJjtc.gif

I didn't notice his stat padding until week 8 when JG caught 30 passes. I commented on it and I was just waiting for him to slip and do it against a user.

durantula durantula JG needs to sit out next week 11. not only because you targeted him over 10 times for 140+ yards but for what you did towards the end of the game as you've admitted.

You can submit your appeal during business hours only. Monday thru Friday. 8am to 5pm. Eastern.

Be well.

Yo commish, turn up that int slider, I dropped 4 picks during a 5 play span, had he not missed a makeable fg that mightve cost me. Or put it up for a vote please lol

If the league wants to increase the interception slider I can but keep in mind picks are happening. You for example caught 5 picks vs the Bengals.

I caught 3 vs Lions.
Jags 2 vs Cowboys.
Steelers caught 3 vs Jets

As I posted a few pages back.

I also notice the dropped picks in some of the streams but there are a lot that are being caught as well.

My last game had 6.
Bucs game 3.
Saints game 5.
Chiefs game 3.
Rams game 7.
Broncos game 2.
Seahawks game 6.
Steelers game 3.

That's week 9 alone. eek.gif This is why I don't wanna mess with the interceptions slider.

^^^ Week 9.

If you guys think its a good idea I'm cool with it but don't be surprised when we're seeing 10+ picks a game.

:rofl: at the appeal time frame.

Ya'll chill with the INTs though. It's fine how it is.

Last edited:
^ :rofl: :rofl:

Yea I think the pick slider is fine as is (EDIT: Maybe a verrrrry slight bump up wouldn't hurt), I just wish my ____s would respond when I'm repeatedly hitting the jump button :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Message to the league, this is why I felt the streams would come in handy. Once the game is over I can't see the scoring summary so if I saw 28 points scored in the 4th I wouldn't know if it happened in the 1st minute of the 4th or the last two minutes. Taking a screen shot would even help.

Back
Top Bottom