Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

It's not to late for me to accept my invite is it?

I was gonna do it yesterday but got caught up with something.

Will definitely do it when I get home today tho. And I have until tomorrow to play my game right?

:nerd:

LEAGUE IS NOW IN WEEK 1 OF REGULAR SEASON.

I have cancelled all pending invitations.

jayfiend jayfiend Sorry man, someone hit me up about the Skins yesterday and I told them if the owner didn't claim by midnight it would be his to get.

I invited 28 people but 23 have accepted. Panthers is joining today and ******** are joining as well so those teams cannot be picked up. All other teams are up for grabs.

Teams available now: Saints, Rams, Raiders, Bengals, Texans, and Lions.

In the first 12 hours, you can put on your claim. After 12 hours, claims will be awarded. If you pick before hand you will be asked to drop those players and if your teams gets any cap penalties thats on you. After the initial 24 hours of the advance its first come, first serve.

If your opponent is CPU go ahead and play the game.

Injuries have been turned on so be careful with your guys.

Next advance will be on Tuesday at 10PM unless someone hits me up with issues related to their schedule. You guys pretty much have 3 days to play or check into this thread. If your oppoent doesn't get back to you by Monday night, let a commissioner know and they will be put on Auto.

Don't forget to post when you're going to play in this thread and stream your game, even if its against CPU.

League has been advanced
smokin.gif
@SteelCity412 pm me so we can workout a time to play
nerd.gif
I have a double header softball game tonight starting at 8 est, I can play around 11 after this if not tomorrow after 4 pm should be good my man

I'll be on in a few to accept invite can play game tonight or when convenient for opponent tomorrow.

LEAGUE IS NOW IN WEEK 1 OF REGULAR SEASON.

In the first 12 hours, you can put on your claim. After 12 hours, claims will be awarded. If you pick before hand you will be asked to drop those players and if your teams gets any cap penalties thats on you. After the initial 24 hours of the advance its first come, first serve.

Are players first come first serve now, or were you referring the initial 24 hours of the advance to week 2?

Right now, until midnight you can put in claims. After midnight I'll post awarded claims. After 12pm tomorrow it's first come first serve.

Says in notifications I have a invite from you to join but it doesn't come up when I select. Can you resend it?

Back
Top Bottom