Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Hey I went away for the weekend and dont see an invite for the Jets

Bengalls previous owner tool them yesterdsay I believe. Bengals is still open.

Does anyone still have Seattle?

I checked and yes. If he doesn't respond to your by tonight I'll put him on auto for you.

Can I get that rams spot??? Psn I sig

Posted a couple of pages ago..

Rams is still open. I remember you asking to join. They're yours.

Hey I went away for the weekend and dont see an invite for the Jets

Does anyone still have Seattle?

@jQQQQQ when are you trying to play this first game bro?

Yo man my bad I was out of town all weekend. I'll set everything up after work. I can get on after work any time around 5pm central or after just let me know.

I cancelled invites yesterday I believe. You can join by searching the league.

I tried to give all the guys who claimed teams first dibs. After 2 days a lot of people didn't accept invites and other members kept PMing for spots. Some people switched teams and it affected others. The guys who hit me up about their teams and their situation I made sure no one took them. It was hard to keep up and hold teams down when I don't know whats going on.

Last edited:
@DaBottom305
Just wanted to say your doing a great job keeping this league organized and fun.. appreciate it.

Thanks man. Its hard keeping up with everything.

There were random dudes who almost got in the league.

Sending me friend requests and asking to join. I asked if they were on NT and they had no idea what I was talking about. Dude said he just searched for leagues with 25+ people and wanted to join. :lol:

VaGixxer took them yesterday I think. I just haven't updated.

I can see some guys getting booted for not responding to opponents. If teams open up you're allowed to switch.

Also, if you joined as a head coach you need to retire and come back as an owner.

I released 3 dudes and still have no cash to sign Chris Snee [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I'll try to play my game soon as my girl gets home so she can watch Lil mans

Streaming my league game against the Bengals (CPU). Haven't played against the CPU since I got this game. Jumped straight into online H2H :lol:

Last edited:
Bout to play my first game.. According to the op it's open so I'll play cpu

Back
Top Bottom