Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

laugh.gif
whoever joined as coach just retire and rejoin league as owner
I crated a new owner. Do I have to retire and rejoin league?

Got it DaBottom, I'm assuming we are playing the pre season games since you playing the falcons

Those who are able to play your week one preseason game vs cpu or user let me know how the game feels. I used custom sliders and I'd like some feedback.

My game vs Falcons was almost even stat wise.

Mia - 390 total offense
Atl - 394

Mia - 14 First downs
Atl - 14

Mia - 15:51 time of possession
Atl - 16:09

It's all Madden but the defense isn't as boosted. QB accuracy matters and you'll see a difference between an elite qb and a regular one.

I would like to place a free agent claim on Terell Pryor and Assante Samuel.

Last edited:
Before you play your game, post who you're going to play and stream it, even if it is against the CPU.

If you don't have a Twitch account create one.
Twitch will be used to make games more interesting and help prevent cheating
If a game was played and your opponent cheated or quit press the Share button to record the last 1-3 minutes of the game or screenshot and upload it.

Title your stream - Niketalk League

*Please make sure your broadcast video quality is set to "Best HD".

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy Approved since its already out there.

townbidness townbidness Close but not exact.

Before making claims read this.. Its a quicker read than it looks. lol

During weeks 1, 2, 3 of the regular season (possibly more), we will utilize a waiver system to assign remaining free agents to prospective teams. Following an advance, you will then have 12 hours to post your waiver claims in this thread or PM (PM night be better so someone else with higher priority doesn't claim someone you claimed just because they have a higher prority). After 12 hours has passed we will then close the claims and post the awarded players. You will then have 12 hours to sign any player that you were awarded through the game. After 12 more hours we will advance.

If you fail to sign your player prior to the advance you lose the right to them. Once the top level players have been awarded through waivers, we will return to a first-come, first-served process of signing free agents. Those signings may be processed in game without need for approval from the league.

Released Players
Players who are released during the season must enter one madden week waiver period. Once the player clears waiver, he is free to sign.

(Example)
Player gets released week 1
Enters waiver through the end of week 2
Then eligible to sign week 3 to the team with waiver claim, if no claim was made, he is free to sign anywhere anytime.

WAIVER PRIORITY ORDER
1. Raiders
2. Jaguars
3. Titans
4. Browns
5. ********
6. Bills
7. Giants
8. Texans
9. Vikings
10. Rams
11. Buccaneers
12. Steelers
13. Jets
14. Dolphins
15. Falcons
16. Cardinals
17. Lions
18. Cowboys
19. Chiefs
20. Chargers
21. Colts
22. Panthers
23. Bears
24. Ravens
25. Eagles
26. Bengals
27. Saints
28. Packers
29. Patriots
30. Broncos
31. 49ers
32. Seahawks

This is how we're going to do Free Agent Signings for the time being:

Free Agents below 75 Overall in your scheme, don’t need to go through the Waiver Wire, but they DO need to be posted in this thread, all in one post.

You may sign only 2 FAs total each week, whether 1 is 75+ and 1 is below, or they are both under 75 overall.

You can post a claim for up to THREE free agents above 75 Overall. Put them in order, 1-3, with 1 being the player you want most.

You can only sign ONE FA over 75 OVR per week and not until the Waiver Process has happened and the Commissioner posts the results.

If no one else has claimed your #1, you’ll get them.

If someone else has claimed the same person as your #1, the person with the higher priority (#1 being the highest) gets them and then move to the bottom of the Priority list.

If you don't get your #1, then if no one has already taken your #2 or have the same player as their #2 (which would result in higher priority getting them), then you receive them. And so on for your #3.

If this works right, every one should hopefully at least get their #1 or 2
Example:

Owner One (waiver claim #1) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
WR Dez Bryant
HB Jamaal Charles

Owner Two (waiver claim #2) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
HB Adrian Peterson
WR Calvin Johnson

Owner Three (waiver claim #3) Claims:
HB Adrian Peterson
QB Peyton Manning
HB Jamaal Charles

In this Scenario,
Owner 1 and Owner 2 have the same player as their first choice. Owner 1 has the higher priority, so they get Manning. Owner 1's priority then becomes #10 and everyone else moves up 1.
Owner 3 has Adrian Peterson as their 1st choice, but Owner 2 has them for their 2nd choice. Owner 3 would get Peterson as it was their first choice compared to Owner 2's 2nd choice.
Owner 2 would get WR Calvin Johnson, their 3rd choice.

If there are any overlapping claims, the user with the higher waiver priority gets to sign the player (#1 being the highest). That user will then immediately move to the back of the waiver wire going forward.

I chose to do it like this because we have guys playing from different time zones, specifically other countries. It is fair to everyone.

Do you guys want to finish the preseason or go straight to the regular season? Depending on the answers I will be advancing tomorrow morning.

Played my week one game against dabottom yesterday it was a good game. I really enjoyed the sliders the pace of the game was smooth and I had a few deep bombs for touch downs but due to my back up quarterback being in we didn't connect. It added some realism for sure I couldn't just sling it down field.

I may start teddy..I like him more than Matt, only thing worse is deep throw acc and awareness which is why he's 2pts lower rated..everything else teddy does better.

Also I'm playing preseason regardless of who it is?

Last edited:
Yea, injuries are off. If your opponent is cpu then go ahead. No need to wait for the guy to join. He'll just wait till we advance to join.

Still want to know if y'all wanna continue preseason or start regular season tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom