MAD TV Vs. SNL

Mad TV was the #$%# back when it was in it's first few seasons. Aries Spears, FTW!
pimp.gif

Now it fell off HARD. and by HARD I mean jumping off of Mt. Everest until you reach hard ground at sea level. I just caught a sketch earlier while flipping andI completely stared at the TV for 10 minutes straight like
indifferent.gif
... maybe even
sick.gif
smh.gif

I mess with SNL now-a-days.

i dont know why, but SNL was never my cup of coffee... and i am sure we can ALL agree that Mad TV in its prime (aries spears, debra wilson, will sasso, bobbylee etc. etc.) smashes snl ANYday

Both those shows are unwatchable but i don't get how you guys say that mad tv was the biz back in it's prime and include Bobby Lee. dude joined in2001. BTW Bobby Lee = Fail.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

The only funny cast member is that asian dude and he's in every skit
laugh.gif
It's so unbelievably corny sometimes I have to leave the room
tired.gif
I'm sayin'...Bobby Lee only funny $##!# they got on there and homie takes up like most of the show

Aries Spears was that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Mad TV at it's prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNL whenever.
You mean to tell me Mad TV was better than Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, John Belushi, Gilda Rander, Jane Curtin, and Garrett Morris? Or David Spade,Adam Sandler, Dennis Miller, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Chris Rock, and Dana Carvey?

You are absolutely ******ed.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You mean to tell me Mad TV was better than Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, John Belushi, Gilda Rander, Jane Curtin, and Garrett Morris? Or David Spade, Adam Sandler, Dennis Miller, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Chris Rock, and Dana Carvey?

i know for real, MAD TV in there prime cant touch SNL in its prime

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You mean to tell me Mad TV was better than Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, John Belushi, Gilda Rander, Jane Curtin, and Garrett Morris? Or David Spade, Adam Sandler, Dennis Miller, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Chris Rock, and Dana Carvey?

That pretty much ends the discussion right there.

Don't forget my man Tracy Morgan...Brian Fellows FTW!

When I was younger, I was a fan of both shows. Then after Tracey Morgan left SNL I basically stopped watching and went to MadTV. But then basically everyoneleft MadTV as well except for Michael McDonald, so now I'm back on the SNL steez even though it's not that funny. Just kinda weird.

SNL FTW. Back in the early 90s to now. It's one of my favourite shows. And yeah Madtv fell off when Sasso left.

During the late '90's early '00's Mad TV was hilarious and funnier than SNL...

SNL was floating on reputation...

Why are people gassing Jimmy Fallon, he is the worst I've ever seen.

SNL fell off when Will Ferrell left.

MadTV fell off when Will Sasso left (Bobby Lee is funny though).

Back
Top Bottom