Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by MonStar1

MacDonalds? fail
Same price as before? fail

Try again my dude
roll.gif

ENJOY!!!!!

pink-slime_0.jpg

Seriously - I don't know why anyone would even want 20 McNuggets. Just disgusting.

Yeah it has been around for a while but they advertise it like it is some great deal when in actuality you can get five 4-piece nuggets off of the dollar menu for the same price.

son why dudes stay posting that pink %##* like it's suppose to put people off nuggets. That %##* look delicious, looking like watermelon sherbet 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by MonStar1

MacDonalds? fail
Same price as before? fail

Try again my dude
roll.gif

ENJOY!!!!!

pink-slime_0.jpg
what is this? looks like ice cream with a really weird consistency.

and in a box.
It's what the nuggets WERE made of. If I'm not mistaken, McDonalds told the public they're using something else now...

waste of bandwith

not topic worthy

lock this up mods

(insert another common NTer saying when a thread doesnt go the way OP wanted)

Yeah, they used to use mechanically extracted chicken - which is basically a whole chicken put through a blender then shaped. Now they say they only use breast meat - still seems kind of processed though.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah, they used to use mechanically extracted chicken - which is basically a whole chicken put through a blender then shaped. Now they say they only use breast meat - still seems kind of processed though.

I was having nuggets the other day and i had some sort of bone in my nugget....
sick.gif

Not every market in the US gets 4 pieces on the dollar menu or 20pc for $5 year round. The 20pc is often a part time promotion in those markets. 

OP you mad late, been like this for years. That pink slime picture is disgusting. When i was in high school i was considered obese. When they had $1 six piece Tuesdays i would go all out. I remember copping five orders and ate all 30 in one sitting 
sick.gif
. Could never do that now and i rarely if ever even eat fast food anymore. 

math 4 piece nuggets are a dollar. 5 4 piece nuggets is 5 dollars 4x5 equals 20. So what kind of deal are you getting?

man *$* yall disgust me, you should not have posted that picture. I USED to love chicken nuggets. Thanks a lot a holes.

Back
Top Bottom