M3 vs C63 vs RS4. Which one would you choose?

Originally Posted by DieselG5

4532801274_e46c5ed6aa_z.jpg

love the rear of the RS4
exactly..........

does not look like a "regular" a4

same with m3 and c63 dont look like regular 3s and Cs

you can tell the difference with all 3 imo.

love the rear of the RS4
exactly..........

I'm all for BMW but if I was going to buy an M3 I would buy a old just for the fact I love the way it looks. But, if I had to choose from those three you posted I would probably go for the C63.

I'm all for BMW but if I was going to buy an M3 I would buy a old just for the fact I love the way it looks. But, if I had to choose from those three you posted I would probably go for the C63.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

love the rear of the RS4
exactly..........

yep. Plus, the RS4 is the oldest body style of all 3, the B7's been around since 2005.5. Even though I hate the B8 body, it's due for a change

love the rear of the RS4
exactly..........

yep. Plus, the RS4 is the oldest body style of all 3, the B7's been around since 2005.5. Even though I hate the B8 body, it's due for a change

The exhaust note alone on the C63 makes me want to choose it. IMO it's the best-sounding car short of supercar territory. Plus a simple chip gets you 500+ hp like the rest of the AMG lineup. I just wish it was available with a manual, that's the only downside.

I'd take a CTS-V over all three of them though.

The exhaust note alone on the C63 makes me want to choose it. IMO it's the best-sounding car short of supercar territory. Plus a simple chip gets you 500+ hp like the rest of the AMG lineup. I just wish it was available with a manual, that's the only downside.

I'd take a CTS-V over all three of them though.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

Performance wise its RS4 then very close behind is the the M3.
wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

Yes actually I have I had to drive one for a year
smile.gif

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

wrong.....

smile.gif

so how in the world are you gonna say it looks like a regular a4? lol

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

wrong.....

smile.gif

so how in the world are you gonna say it looks like a regular a4? lol

Back
Top Bottom