M3 vs C63 vs RS4. Which one would you choose?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

Performance wise its RS4 then very close behind is the the M3.
wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

Yes actually I have I had to drive one for a year
smile.gif

so how in the world are you gonna say it looks like a regular a4? lol

For real, the RS4 is a good deal wider and way more aggressive looking. Those fenders
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

Performance wise its RS4 then very close behind is the the M3.
wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

Yes actually I have I had to drive one for a year
smile.gif

so how in the world are you gonna say it looks like a regular a4? lol

For real, the RS4 is a good deal wider and way more aggressive looking. Those fenders
pimp.gif

Cuz it really does imo with the sports wheels and a lipkit all around, bang, u got a rs4 and yes slightly wider. And I'm comparing it to the other cars mentioned. The important part in my post was I'd go with the rs4 don't nit pick at my post sonny!

Cuz it really does imo with the sports wheels and a lipkit all around, bang, u got a rs4 and yes slightly wider. And I'm comparing it to the other cars mentioned. The important part in my post was I'd go with the rs4 don't nit pick at my post sonny!

I wouldn't recommend the RS4 to anyone. Not sure if you guys know about the RS4 B7's Carbon build up in the engine. I was in the market for one until I found out about this.

The only that sucks is, the only one authorized to fix is the stealership and it cost @ between $1,500 - @ $2,000 every 5k-7k miles to get this fixed or to prevent it.
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't recommend the RS4 to anyone. Not sure if you guys know about the RS4 B7's Carbon build up in the engine. I was in the market for one until I found out about this.

The only that sucks is, the only one authorized to fix is the stealership and it cost @ between $1,500 - @ $2,000 every 5k-7k miles to get this fixed or to prevent it.
30t6p3b.gif

The RS4 has a smaller engine that puts out more power and torque than the M3's S65, and it also has the all wheel drive safety net. It still retains its value well, looks better than the others (imo), has a better interior (imo).............It's an insane car. Now if only Audi has found a permanent fix for the carbon buildup issue that the engine has. I check the Audi forums every now and then to see if they've fixed it so I can finally go out and buy one/

The RS4 has a smaller engine that puts out more power and torque than the M3's S65, and it also has the all wheel drive safety net. It still retains its value well, looks better than the others (imo), has a better interior (imo).............It's an insane car. Now if only Audi has found a permanent fix for the carbon buildup issue that the engine has. I check the Audi forums every now and then to see if they've fixed it so I can finally go out and buy one/

Back
Top Bottom