M3 vs C63 vs RS4. Which one would you choose?

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

Performance wise its RS4 then very close behind is the the M3.

looks wise latest m3 is freshman vs the other two varisty players, c63 is agressive(like the evo over the sti look) and the audi MANNN that !*+ is all wheels if it had the regular a4 wheels it WOULD be a regular a4.

They say the A4 is the best out of the three. I would have to drive them in order to be able to choose between the Benz and the Audi.

They say the A4 is the best out of the three. I would have to drive them in order to be able to choose between the Benz and the Audi.

M3 all day
only bmw i like
pimp.gif

How you gon come into NT and ask if these mofo's would choose anything over a m3? You could offer the entire female cast from bang bros stuffed inside an astrovan and these fools would still pick m3. Anywho amg for me.

How you gon come into NT and ask if these mofo's would choose anything over a m3? You could offer the entire female cast from bang bros stuffed inside an astrovan and these fools would still pick m3. Anywho amg for me.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

RS5 > RS4

easy...
sick.gif

wrong.....

have you seen the rs4 in person? yes the wheels are nice but you can def see a difference just like c63 from regular C and M3 from regular 3

Back
Top Bottom