Lunargrand

Saw the Skechers knock-offs, other than the sole being not as tall, these are practically the same. Was tempted to get the all black as beaters but then noticed it's actually a longwing. When the hell is CH releasing their all black version?
slippery slope there. why buy anything that's legit when there is a knock off that is "practically the same"...

Comfort level is different though in the long run it probably won't matter because the Skechers aren't really uncomfortable per say. Quality is also different though the price difference doesn't really equate since the Skecher won't fall apart and with the 20% off discount at Skechers it starts to look more like a bargain. I think it was mentioned to be cheaper at Nordstrom Rack too.

Just really up to the buyer what he wants, my brother bought a pair with the 20% discount and he is happy with it as long as people doesn't know he is wearing Skechers. :lol:

Last edited:
Man......I hate to be that dude but when it comes to work clothes, I hate buying expensive stuff. I think I might have to stop buy Sketchers tomorrow. Haha.

Those prices were inaccurate. Some blog originally posted those prices after doing a direct currency conversion from the Japanese Yen price and then other blogs started running with it. That's not how pricing works from region to region so they were way off. US prices were $298-$328. Same price as the Fragment x Lunargrands.

Thanks. My intuition told me those prices were probably incorrect. $328 still crazy high though..

Skechers!
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Skechers! :smh: :lol:

I blame this on you man! I was checking out your blog and saw your post and it linked me to this. Haha.

But I won't front. I wear some funky Sketchers right now for work. Might as well get the Sketchers that look more apporpriate since I bought some odd ol' shoes. But my whole work kit is like this. I wear $17 CK shirts and pants. I keep it gutter for corporate life.

Tried them on with jeans and they were nice. The $175 price tag kept me from pulling the trigger. Anyone got pics?

DSMs were shipped today, wasn't at the house to get them so hopefully I can swing by FedEx tomorrow for them. Kind of sucks they won't leave them at the door, but on the other hand it is a good thing. Oh well, can't wait to see them tomorrow. Will post pics once I can get them

A lot of outlets have the gull grey/volt & black/pink still but at $248 - 30% off. Kinda hoping the black/pink get heavily discounted again because I've got an idea if they do...

Call CH and have them stock locate color code C11224 and have them check to see if there are any sizes left in their warehouse's inventory.  I took a stab at it and it worked.  
When did you call? I called around 12p EST and they said they were all out

Found this picture. This would be my ultimate! boat shoes (Sperry's) with a lunar sole.

(Top left, reddish with volt sole)

Back
Top Bottom