Lunargrand

Ordered. April cannot come soon enough, finally another color I can work with.

Last edited:
I got a 10.5.  2 weeks ago I called to stock locate and they had 2 pairs at the warehouse, so I called my local CH store and they rang me up.  2 days later my store calls me to tell me that unfortunately it's sold out since there was no tracking # provided.  About 3 days after that I get another call from my CH store and they've told me that they received confirmation that my shoe had shipped and gave me my tracking # there.
What size did you get? I called back 1-2 weeks ago too but haven't been home to see if they came. Did CH ever call you or send an email for tracking?

Damn that's a hell of a request.

I was getting confused by the amount of stuff that was released. Mainly i wanted to know what was released last summer/fall. I know there were pairs with leather, and there were some pairs that weren't full fledged suede if im not mistaken. Those are the pairs i wanted to know about if anyone has the info.

Has anybody tried exchanging a pair from the outlets with a different size from the Cole Haan flagship store?

What size did you get? I called back 1-2 weeks ago too but haven't been home to see if they came. Did CH ever call you or send an email for tracking?
Any of you guys fit a wide in them? i wear a wide in sperry's so wonder if they had the same fit..

Has anybody tried exchanging a pair from the outlets with a different size from the Cole Haan flagship store?

Doing a company wide search though the customer service number, I found 1 pair of oxblood loafers, not in my size. I then called Cole Haan SF and asked the lady if I could bring them in and exchange them, acting like my aunt bought them as present and got the size wrong. The lady asked if I had a receipt and then said she couldnt give me a yes or a no because she would have to check them out in person and make sure they werent from the outlet. So i guess it would be very hard to do.

Just received my first pair today (black suede/pink) and noticed that the insole is blue...or black....too lazy to turn on the lights in my office right now! (Yes, I know its the least liked colorway...but I have several great ideas for these!) I believe that this is the correct insole color for the men's, as the women's colorway has a pink insole. Is this a correct assessment?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Just received my first pair today (black suede/pink) and noticed that the insole is blue...or black....too lazy to turn on the lights in my office right now! (Yes, I know its the least liked colorway...but I have several great ideas for these!) I believe that this is the correct insole color for the men's, as the women's colorway has a pink insole. Is this a correct assessment?

I got the same pair.. Yes they are navy.. And yea they may be the least favorite but i pull them off pretty well!

how much did you get for? i stil want black/pink.

what kind of ideas, cuz i was gonna pull the trigger for 99 bucks, but then the black suede was terrible

Select colorways, including the blk / pinks were at $99 at Cole Haan Outlets. Call your local or nearest Outlet for the most up to date pricing as it appears that pricing has gone back up.

Back
Top Bottom