Lunargrand

Not even gonna lie I might cop the Aldo Flunargrands for work

I hate dropping a lot of $$$ on work clothes

Not really the same thing at all
It's exactly the same thing.

It's also the same thing as buying a pair of gas station Wayfarers and telling yourself they are almost as good as Ray-bans because they look the same. Those brands are garbage and they just make money ripping off real designers hard work.

It's exactly the same thing.

It's also the same thing as buying a pair of gas station Wayfarers and telling yourself they are almost as good as Ray-bans because they look the same. Those brands are garbage and they just make money ripping off real designers hard work.

Cry about it

Curious on the sizing for the loafer tassels. Size down .5 from the suede wingtips? Any help is appreciated.

Just received my first pair today (black suede/pink) and noticed that the insole is blue...or black....too lazy to turn on the lights in my office right now! (Yes, I know its the least liked colorway...but I have several great ideas for these!) I believe that this is the correct insole color for the men's, as the women's colorway has a pink insole. Is this a correct assessment?

Thanks in advance for the help.

what kind of ideas, cuz i was gonna pull the trigger for 99 bucks, but then the black suede was terrible

Plenty of ways to pull this off...and yes the suede wasn't the greatest, but I plan to spruce it up a little w/ suede care kit. Here's a couple of ideas I plan to use...looks better when actually worn.

Express x Camos (from Target...here only for reference...waiting for delivery of Slim Fit Dockers Alpha Khaki Camo - Olive)

Zara x Express x Slim Fit Dockers Alpha Khaki Camo (Grey)

With the blazer I plan to accent it either w a pocket square (subtle pink). Thought about going w/ a tie but haven't found the right one yet. The 1st fit is more casual. Of course it's a lot easier to pull these off w/ jeans (slim fit... blue, black, white, grey) or any chino pant.

Hope this helps...apologize if this is too much detail!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom