Lunargrand

Fatigue wingtips came in yesterday. Not a big fan of the bright colored lunargrands. I wish there were more simple/traditional colors like a brown/black upper with white sole available for GR.

Fatigue wingtips came in yesterday. Not a big fan of the bright colored lunargrands. I wish there were more simple/traditional colors like a brown/black upper with white sole available for GR.

I came close to copping this exact pair last week at the Cole Haan store

managed to get a pair of sand suede chukkas.

soo comfy

why cant CH release some more conservative colors!

My Macy's had reflective Penny's not lunargrands but i still scooped up cuz price was at 50% off

My Macy's had reflective Penny's not lunargrands but i still scooped up cuz price was at 50% off

Not sure if it's your English or what but that doesn't make sense.

Sorry I was rushing let me clarify for you what I meant.

The Macy's I normally go to had a pair of Reflective Cole Haan Penny Loafers.

They are not the Reflective LunarGrands we were all beasting (searching like crazy) on a couple of weeks ago.

For $100 which is 50% off Retail I decided on purchasing because #1 I felt it was a good deal IMO (In my opinion) and #2 I love reflective or 3M materials on footwear or clothing.

Make sense now?

Yes. So they're Cole Haan, just not Lunargrands. Technically doesn't belong here but pics?

Not sure if it's your English or what but that doesn't make sense.

Sorry I was rushing let me clarify for you what I meant.

The Macy's I normally go to had a pair of Reflective Cole Haan Penny Loafers.

They are not the Reflective LunarGrands we were all beasting (searching like crazy) on a couple of weeks ago.

For $100 which is 50% off Retail I decided on purchasing because #1 I felt it was a good deal IMO (In my opinion) and #2 I love reflective or 3M materials on footwear or clothing.

Make sense now?

Damn...Spike gets limited Cole Haans too??? Or those either set to drop or dropped already????

These are the Penny's i was talkin bout earlier..

They not Lunargrands but that 3M is nuts

Saddles price drop on colehaan.com to $189. Trying to decide if it's worth pulling the trigger with one of the 15% off welcome codes (sent via email after signing up for alerts). Anyone with good on feet pics of the ginger/black iris suede/green or sandstone/tango red?? :nerd:

Still waiting for chukkas and pennys to show up on clearance at an outlet...

Back
Top Bottom