Love The Way You Lie (Vid)

Dating violence expert says clip's 'warning' message is heightened by Eminem's and Rihanna's personal histories.

Thats what I thought the first time I heard it, the song was about their own relationships. The video fits perfect for the song.

3 million views in a day.
eek.gif

one of the best vids i've seen in like 5 years... no lie... maybe i dont watch enough videos... but that chit was sickkkkk

one of the best vids i've seen in like 5 years... no lie... maybe i dont watch enough videos... but that chit was sickkkkk

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Video was whatever....

Nothing we havent seen on VH1 country videos...
In an era where every rap video is a dude standing in front of the camera with sunglasses, champagne, bright lights, and a maybach, what do you expect?

son was hoping for Chris Angel to pop out and do mind tricks
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Video was whatever....

Nothing we havent seen on VH1 country videos...
In an era where every rap video is a dude standing in front of the camera with sunglasses, champagne, bright lights, and a maybach, what do you expect?

son was hoping for Chris Angel to pop out and do mind tricks
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Cosign. I definitely don't watch that many videos either but I do catch the ones that become popular weekly on Youtube (whatever that means).

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Cosign. I definitely don't watch that many videos either but I do catch the ones that become popular weekly on Youtube (whatever that means).

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

am i the only person who thinks the vid is wack?
tired.gif

whats your rational behind going as far as saying that is WACK?....what did you expect....video is PERFECT for the song..

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

am i the only person who thinks the vid is wack?
tired.gif

whats your rational behind going as far as saying that is WACK?....what did you expect....video is PERFECT for the song..

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

That's one hell of a video. Wow.

I think I'm officially a fan of the song.

I've always liked the song, just hard for me to listen to because it does remind me of my ex (not the physical abuse portion)

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

That's one hell of a video. Wow.

I think I'm officially a fan of the song.

I've always liked the song, just hard for me to listen to because it does remind me of my ex (not the physical abuse portion)

Back
Top Bottom