Love The Way You Lie (Vid)

*Flame on*

flaminghand.jpg

I cant understand how you guys dont like this video....IMO is one of the best videos ive seen in a while along with Megan Fox's best acting performance, 10/10 for me

here in HD

I cant understand how you guys dont like this video....IMO is one of the best videos ive seen in a while along with Megan Fox's best acting performance, 10/10 for me

here in HD

btw Kanye's Power video !$%@%* sucks!....and im a kanye fan....but that video defeats the purpose of having a music video...

btw Kanye's Power video !$%@%* sucks!....and im a kanye fan....but that video defeats the purpose of having a music video...

982k views already? Damn.

I kinda feel like Em doesn't even have to release another single.

So much for "No Love"...

982k views already? Damn.

I kinda feel like Em doesn't even have to release another single.

So much for "No Love"...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn.I kinda feel like Em doesn't even have to release another single.

So much for "No Love"...

You dont think Wayne/CMR are going to push for a No Love single/video when he gets out?  %**%, they'll probably put all the $$$ behind it.  No way that doesnt happen.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn.I kinda feel like Em doesn't even have to release another single.

So much for "No Love"...

You dont think Wayne/CMR are going to push for a No Love single/video when he gets out?  %**%, they'll probably put all the $$$ behind it.  No way that doesnt happen.

^You're right.

It just feels like this single can very well carry through to the end of next year.

^You're right.

It just feels like this single can very well carry through to the end of next year.

Rihanna,
smh.gif
Why u gotta be a whack job sweetheart. Vid didn't impress me but was decent none the less

Rihanna,
smh.gif
Why u gotta be a whack job sweetheart. Vid didn't impress me but was decent none the less

Back
Top Bottom