Love The Way You Lie (Vid)

Originally Posted by you big dummy

10,205,742 views and rising, in less than 2 days
eek.gif

i think j.bieber has met his match

video was extra average...exactly what i expected from the song, but it wasn't bad...but dudes talking like it's an amazing video FOH,,,Born Free by MIA, now that's some next level +!%@...this was just some regular +!%@ that was inflated because Megan Fox was in it

video was extra average...exactly what i expected from the song, but it wasn't bad...but dudes talking like it's an amazing video FOH,,,Born Free by MIA, now that's some next level +!%@...this was just some regular +!%@ that was inflated because Megan Fox was in it

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why doesn't Rihanna burn in the video?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really don't see where the rolling smilies are coming from.  It's a legitimate question.
Some have said she's been through enough and doesn't need the added stigma.  Others have said it's because she wasn't the abuser (though she admits to having a mutually abusive relationship with CB).

I think it's because the video is about the portrayal of Em and his ex-wife Kim, so it would make sense that the actors playing Em and Kim are seen burning, as well as Eminem himself.  

It's not about Rihanna, but she was part of the inspiration behind it.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why doesn't Rihanna burn in the video?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really don't see where the rolling smilies are coming from.  It's a legitimate question.
Some have said she's been through enough and doesn't need the added stigma.  Others have said it's because she wasn't the abuser (though she admits to having a mutually abusive relationship with CB).

I think it's because the video is about the portrayal of Em and his ex-wife Kim, so it would make sense that the actors playing Em and Kim are seen burning, as well as Eminem himself.  

It's not about Rihanna, but she was part of the inspiration behind it.

Back
Top Bottom