Love The Way You Lie (Vid)

Megan Fox
pimp.gif

Never was a fan of this song until watching the video. It was real dope, reminded me of me and my ex (SMH). Fighting and drama, all that 

Never was a fan of this song until watching the video. It was real dope, reminded me of me and my ex (SMH). Fighting and drama, all that 

I haven't heard good things about this video, and I don't understand why. It illustrates exactly what the song's about.

I haven't heard good things about this video, and I don't understand why. It illustrates exactly what the song's about.

didnt know Megan fox was gonna be in the vid.. didnt even recognize her in the beginning

didnt know Megan fox was gonna be in the vid.. didnt even recognize her in the beginning

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i know. shouldn't music video illustrates what the song is about, and this video simply does that. no glamor or nothing. just pure replication of the lyrics

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i know. shouldn't music video illustrates what the song is about, and this video simply does that. no glamor or nothing. just pure replication of the lyrics

Back
Top Bottom