LOVE ME,LOVE MY DOLL????????????????????????????

I SAW THIS CLIP ON YOUTUBE. IT WAS CALLED LOVE ME LOVE MY DOLL IN AIRED ON BBC AMERICA. IS THIS LATE? BUT WOW
eek.gif
laugh.gif

"She just lies there, she doesn't react at all"

Well what else is the doll suppose to do?
haha

laugh.gif
I saw something like this on Real Sex. Tell me why the barber shop was going nuts over it the next day
roll.gif

these guys are nut jobs........you want to really see something funny watch the last half of part 2.........this hillbilly dude takes the cake....!!!!
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

They made a movie about this I think

Dan and the Real Girl - Good message

Dude just needs attention or someone to approach him differently. Some people are just weird like that.

somewhat off-topic, but that second dude proves that a British accent can go a long way.
dude sounded so eloquent talking about his
sick.gif
deviant behaviors.

this brit is running around town in a tee, short knickers, blue dress socks and penny loafers, and he figures the women are turned off by hisappearance.....................noooooooo. we got a regular ol' sherlock homes here.

There is a movie just like this @%$@. Called "Lars and the real girl". It's weird but kinda funny.

Originally Posted by proper english

somewhat off-topic, but that second dude proves that a British accent can go a long way.
dude sounded so eloquent talking about his
sick.gif
deviant behaviors.
laugh.gif

Man that stuff is disturbing...
sick.gif

JTDOLL_big,0.jpg
240x172_doll2.jpg
I watched part 5....The part when the real doll doctor was talking about the doll coming to life.Had me
laugh.gif
..Dont admit that on camera....and then the when the guy and the end introducedhis real girlfriend to the real dolls
roll.gif

what is with having avys of meatball looking dudes all about? this forum has to be near 95% male and I'm just curious why you would want to share that
hopefully you are a chick and that is your man

Back
Top Bottom