LOVE ME,LOVE MY DOLL????????????????????????????

the second guys shorts haha
laugh.gif

still, why yall talking #%*% bout British accents?

"this is my 2 handed broad sword. my mom gave it to me for my birthday...14 years ago. she always gets good stuff" *creepy smile*

roll.gif

theres no way this is real

Yo when Davecat kissed the doll that was some extra creepy $$@$ . But the Hillbilly Gordon takes the cake he is all the way gone with it he the doll dressed asa school girl and he Video's them . whn i think Im having a bad day i will think abou them and I will feel better

Hmm.. this has convinced me to try a little harder to get a girlfriend..
eyes.gif

WOW. I'll NEVER have a bad day again after watchin this @#%!.

roll.gif

when she first came into my life it was sex,sex,sex,sex,sex.

laugh.gif

seriously so he lives at home with his parents right.. so does his parents walking in on him smashing the real doll.. and they just be like "oh imsorry" then they leave and casually walk away..
smh.gif

wonder what he says when some one ask him what r u doing friday night. " oh my parents wont be home so me and my real doll are gonna have night filledwith passion and romance"

im sorry this is pathetic ..they obviously have some sort of social disorder or no game.. I would of paid all that money for a class or therapy to get over mysocial problem then spent it on a real doll..

laugh.gif

what the doll? how does this happen?
laugh.gif

6 billion people, but he chose a doll instead.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

There is a movie just like this *!!%. Called "Lars and the real girl". It's weird but kinda funny.

watched it on HBO, that movie was creepy to say the least
laugh.gif
. The only part that was actually funny is how the whole town was playing along with the wholefiasco. Cmon now lol.

Originally Posted by MvP07

what the doll? how does this happen?
laugh.gif

6 billion people, but he chose a doll instead.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

There is a movie just like this *!!%. Called "Lars and the real girl". It's weird but kinda funny.

watched it on HBO, that movie was creepy to say the least
laugh.gif
. The only part that was actually funny is how the whole town was playing along with the whole fiasco. Cmon now lol.

When that British dude drove to hang glide (
laugh.gif
) and had his doll in the car it reminded me of the movie instantly. But yeah I wonder if they've seen thefilm, cause I would imagine they'd be kinda salty their lifestyle is made a mockery of in American Cinema.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

what is with having avys of meatball looking dudes all about? this forum has to be near 95% male and I'm just curious why you would want to share that
hopefully you are a chick and that is your man

It's Brady Quinn...my favorite young brolic quarterback

Back
Top Bottom