LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I have already seen some NT player in the ville wearing them,don't worry i want bust you out you know who you are.
roll.gif

What up fam... Its been awhile. I was just putting the word out, some renovations are being done at my old spot... So I got 50 pairs of kicks, I need to getrid of. The conditions vary and sizes range from 10.5 to 11.5. Jordans, Nike basketball, etc.

If you dont know me Dmoney, Tony, Mj, Chetti know whats good. Parlai you know how I do.

In in the lab till lkate at night so email me somethings your looking for: [email protected]

did post in wdywt, so if you've seen, i apologize...

i can create anything with this...just a sample. daisy!
362133022.jpg

get at me, i take requests too.
and i will be posting more as those come

Looks like your going to have to drive to memphis if you want the black n pink yeezy's from city gear.

They will be in 2 different stores.

I think its bullshhhh because they didnt even sell out of the zens !

More ifo on that ParliaitN. What is it made of and how do you make it? Im looking for something to put on my wall in the living room. May have a request foryou. Post more pics of your work when you get a chance. Looks good

More ifo on that ParliaitN. What is it made of and how do you make it? Im looking for something to put on my wall in the living room. May have a request foryou. Post more pics of your work when you get a chance. Looks good

^ just started askin the rep about LS stuff, then they offered it....honestly theres nothin good coming from the LS line besides the metallic 1s within thenext few months....other than that just fusions and ++%+. We had to order apparel to get the kicks too.

Vane----What Jordans u got for sale in sz 10.5?

Mjmvp23 i did not want to bust you out like that but lol i saw you step out of your car with the rainbow yeezys on,i just know you thought you where fresh.Mandon't lie you and your bud cop a pair from city gear on april 10.
roll.gif

^ Damn city gear had them in on the 10th? That was my birthday, maybe they would have hooked me up with a discount on them. I mean who wouldnt wear them, theymatch everything
laugh.gif

Wow, bad news keeps coming for the Louisville basketball team. First the extortion case, and now our big recruit for 2010 has decided to SKIP HIS SENIOR YEAROF HIGH SCHOOL, and head to Europe to play professional. He is just like Brandon Jennings last year, but at least Jennings finished HS! This is insane.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by villebilly

Mjmvp23 i did not want to bust you out like that but lol i saw you step out of your car with the rainbow yeezys on,i just know you thought you where fresh.Man don't lie you and your bud cop a pair from city gear on april 10.
roll.gif

word??!!! or am i just not catchin the sarcasm? lol

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

More ifo on that ParliaitN. What is it made of and how do you make it? Im looking for something to put on my wall in the living room. May have a request for you. Post more pics of your work when you get a chance. Looks good
im'd you...nice to know that someone appreciates art around here
indifferent.gif
, thanks chew

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Wow, bad news keeps coming for the Louisville basketball team. First the extortion case, and now our big recruit for 2010 has decided to SKIP HIS SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, and head to Europe to play professional. He is just like Brandon Jennings last year, but at least Jennings finished HS! This is insane.
smh.gif

I was very upset about this when I first heard it. We will be fine though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

More ifo on that ParliaitN. What is it made of and how do you make it? Im looking for something to put on my wall in the living room. May have a request for you. Post more pics of your work when you get a chance. Looks good
indifferent.gif
, thanks chew

its pretty cool. what is it made out of? try making something sneaker related. that might be kind of dope.

Wow, bad news keeps coming for the Louisville basketball team. First the extortion case, and now our big recruit for 2010 has decided to SKIP HIS SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, and head to Europe to play professional. He is just like Brandon Jennings last year, but at least Jennings finished HS! This is insane.

As long as they keep making up these dumb NCAA/NBA rules that state that kids have to play at least 1 year in college, we will continue to see more of this.Most kids who do this don't want to further their education anyway, so what's the purpose of creating the environment where kids will do a "one& done" just to get to the NBA? The kids who don't want an education and just want the big bucks will start going overseas in greater numbers.They'll skip college, or even their senior year in HS, go overseas to get paid, and then campaign to get into the NBA after playing overseas for a coupleyears.

I'm not taking a moral stance on the issue, just stating what it is. Sometimes these high-profile prospects come from lower-income households, and b-ballis the proverbial "way out of the hood." They're trying to get paid, not get a college degree.

I have a problem with the rules that have created this one & done stuff. Almost every other sport allows kids to turn pro in their teens or without goingto college. Look at tennis, baseball, golf, etc. But when it comes to basketball/football, there's all types of rules governing how and when you can turnpro. Hmmm...wonder why?

Sorry for my rant. But as for the Cards next year, I still think they'll be ok. Who else is supposed to be coming in?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

indifferent.gif
, thanks chew

its pretty cool. what is it made out of? try making something sneaker related. that might be kind of dope.
I was thinking of the sneaker thing too, however, if the world revolved around sneakers i would. i'm going for everything. im'd you andthanks.

anybody traveling for the black yeezy's? i want them bad but i dont wanna make a trip on derby for em

Back
Top Bottom