LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

anybody traveling for the black yeezy's? i want them bad but i dont wanna make a trip on derby for em

Looks like it's resell prices or nothing then. Even if someone made the trip its only 1 pair per person.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

anybody traveling for the black yeezy's? i want them bad but i dont wanna make a trip on derby for em

Looks like it's resell prices or nothing then. Even if someone made the trip its only 1 pair per person.

that sucks hopefully we'll get the tans

I doubt it, memphis will most likely get them also.

Hopefully they won't sell out of them, and they get shipped here like the zen's.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I doubt it, memphis will most likely get them also.

Hopefully they won't sell out of them, and they get shipped here like the zen's.

shipped here?! explain...?

tylerhundley wrote:

shipped here?! explain...?

5 pairs of the zen grey yeezy's were shipped to city gear here and sold on 04/10 the friday after the initial release, all because memphis didnt sellout of them. St. louis where me and tony went sold out instantly.

i did
smile.gif

The City Gear on dixie!? Are you kidding?
smh.gif
Thats walking distance from my chicks house, why did nobody give me a heads up lol well lets hope it happens againwith this black pair.

laugh.gif
well actually after seeing all the pics of them, I WANT THEM
laugh.gif
if the black/pinks come here, someone give me a heads up. Im going to grab them, anddepending on how they look in person, might try to trade them for the greys. How did you know they was going to be at city gear? that seems like a random placefor them to just pop up?

im debating if i want to or not.

part of me wants to because it is a fun experience and the other part says just take the money i made off my 2nd pair and buy them on ebay.

retail, 1 per person tyler.

^ not bad at all. figured since they sold them a week after the release, seeing all the ebay prices, they might try to raise the price on them.

D, I wont be going with. I cant get off work
frown.gif
plus its Derby weekend, how can you leave Louisville on DERBY!?
laugh.gif
Lets hope they hit City Gear again, myfingers are crossed.

Oh and everyone that hasnt heard, Em's next single just dropped about an hour ago, check it out.

I scored a pair as well.
wink.gif

I have to find a way to get these Black/Pink Yeezy's.

I like Em, but he's gonna have to do a lot for me to listen to him like I used too

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im feelin ems psychotic ways again....im pumped for the album....@$#! derby lets go get the yeezys mike.

i could care less about derby, i have been there and done that for years. i actually like to get away from town when the derby is here.

im going to think about it and if i decide to roll i will let you know d. if i do go it will be on friday morning most likely.

DMONEY23444_nuked_for_import1201034244 wrote:
SPOOS- cincy or indy,theres no word yet on the report although it is in progress. Chewy, we hittin cincy or indy for the next one? hopefully full court goes under and we get there l'style account,

haha, reading some old posts in this thread. looks like 2 years later yall finally got their LS account D.

I like the black and pink pair best, but cant do it derby weekend. I wish they were releasing this saturday, id definately be down for the trip. Maybe we canget stupid lucky and get them at city gear.

^ thats what i am hoping for.

EDIT: aight guys. I think I am going to do it. D, if mike dont want to make the trip, me and my chick will go with you, I aint missing out on all 3 CWs, i willregret it. So I am officially down to ride.

Mike and D I might be down for a trip to even though I'm broke as $%#@. I'll have to tell the mom I'm staying out friday night or something becauseshe'll flip. haha

Im broke too. But oh well, it came down to DMP2 or the Yeezys, and I dont like the 3m in the DMP2, so I think I will cop the yeezys and the red suede 5s

Back
Top Bottom