LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Mike central state is looking for you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Oh and everyone that hasnt heard, Em's next single just dropped about an hour ago, check it out.
eminem is back 3 AM track is crazy got me amped for relapse now

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Oh yeah, I got a pair of the Yeezys from City Gear as well.

Love the 'Ville

damn you cincy! That place is 2 minutes from my house, and you got a pair from them and you live an hour and a half away
laugh.gif

Em is definately back on that track, he used to be one of my favorite rappers simply because his music was filled with anger and passion while still keepingthat certain playfulness about it. Cant wait for the whole cd.

Joe, it is a 6 hour trip. They would probably try and pull some crap and release them at like 6:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. like some previous releases.

I swear i have no clue how i didnt hear anything at all about the yeezys comin to Louisville....so us heads are keepin stuff to themselves now????
mad.gif

j/k....Mike, let me know as soon as possible....i got money for gas and everything bro....do they release at midnight on friday????

Im not a huge fan of eminem and i cant stand the voice he is using now, but ill be damn if he didnt murder that 3am track.

His wordplay is on point, not to mention that beat is ill !

btw, which one of you all is renting the bus to go to memphis ?
laugh.gif

count me out, just glad i'm off work and enjoying this weather...have a safe trip folks and please take pics, all i ask

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Em is definately back on that track, he used to be one of my favorite rappers simply because his music was filled with anger and passion while still keeping that certain playfulness about it. Cant wait for the whole cd.

co-sign all the way.. that 3am track is bananas.. and have a safe trip and good luck to everybody goin down to memphis or tryin to get the yeezys in some otherway.. if i can come up with the bread by then i'll make the trip too.. memphis is only 3 hours away from my school..

edit: AND DAMN IM PISSED I DIDNT THE ZEN'S THAT CAME HERE!!
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Love the 'Ville

damn you cincy! That place is 2 minutes from my house, and you got a pair from them and you live an hour and a half away
laugh.gif
Yeah I just had to camp for 25 hours.
laugh.gif

Worth it though, good experience.

cincybcats22 wrote:

cincybcats22 wrote:

Love the 'Ville

laugh.gif

Yeah I just had to camp for 25 hours.
laugh.gif

Worth it though, good experience.

yes, it was worth it for the 8 hours i was there, we def need to do another camp out together !

perhaps in Savannah ?

anyway, another trip. on the road again...i travel doughlo!
362521893.jpg

i'm on my skateboard kick now for some reason
362521907.jpg

oh well
362521921.jpg

no yeezys, no response
eyes.gif

peace i'm
tired.gif
~idgafas anyways

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

anyway, another trip. on the road again...i travel doughlo!
362521893.jpg

i'm on my skateboard kick now for some reason
362521907.jpg

oh well
362521921.jpg

no yeezys, no response
eyes.gif

peace i'm
tired.gif
~idgafas anyways

par, i feel you on your skateboard kick. my 2 year old is watching the search for animal chin right now because corey webster & hook and the daggers aregetting old to him. Im trying to introduce him to natas kaupas, streets of fire but he is still a little young to appreciate it like it should be appreciated !

When we went to thunder last weekend all he wanted to do was kick it at the skate park ! How many 2 year old's do you know that are up on their skateboard%%# like that, from back in the day ?

Response, no Yeezy's
eyes.gif
!

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

par, i feel you on your skateboard kick. my 2 year old is watching the search for animal chin right now because corey webster & hook and the daggers are getting old to him. Im trying to introduce him to natas kaupas, streets of fire but he is still a little young to appreciate it like it should be appreciated !

When we went to thunder last weekend all he wanted to do was kick it at the skate park ! How many 2 year old's do you know that are up on their skateboard %%# like that, from back in the day ?

Response, no Yeezy's
eyes.gif
!

well, i believe in exposing myself to new things, culture, etc. learning to adjust and adapt accordingly to any atmosphere climate i run into. young folks arevery curious and consistent; there is no limit to their ability to learn and grasp on new things. it's just as normal as another. another may not have theopportunity, but you as the parent have to expose them to the world.

but thanks hanhaze,
chetti mon, wdywt?
eek.gif

not sure what the shop was called, but it was located in one of naps expensive districts, carmel...
wink.gif

you went to rise in carmel which just has an sb account, you should have gone to got sole in broadripple its like 15 minutes away and theres another rise inindianapolis

Anyone here that for Oaks they are doing think pink for the Susan G. Komen Foundation? They're going to donate 1.00$ for every ticket purchased andencourage everyone to wear pink. Just what I heard on the radio. I like this.

^ yeah my mom was telling me something about this the other day. Maybe a new tradition? Pick a new charity/foundation every year, and a new color for people towear.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

you went to rise in carmel which just has an sb account, you should have gone to got sole in broadripple its like 15 minutes away and theres another rise in indianapolis
honestly, i didn't know. i was on a mission and ended up coppin' so didn't have time to browse other spots. i will visit 'em tho,believe that. thanks

Back
Top Bottom