LOUISVILLE, KY heads

CadillacFlow, i don't know if your still looking for 17 cases, but airfob on e-bay has 2 black cases and 1 red case.

Thanks all for the comments.

Your making me realise that i don't need to sell these, i need to hold on to them !

So i went job hunting at St Matty's today.

i got applicatons for champs and footaction.

I get home we get out of the car and my brother snatches the Box (filled with leftovers from hooters) and sauce flies everywhere!

I look down and see that my carmines are indeed covered in hot wing sauce....

I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

So i end up with ruined carmines, sauce drenched application,s and red all over my shirt...Not a good day at all.

Cant wait for hos 1/2 cents BTW. Wonder how limited there gonna be.

That blows !

I feel for you.

There is no way to clean them ?

I hate to ask, but pics ? If it's too hard on you, i will understand. Those were like your grails, wernt they ?

I got most of it off actually, It came off the leather and nubuck parts pretty easy luckily, jut a few red spots on the laces (which i dont really mind it willcome off ill just throw em in the washer) and on the tongue and bottom cloth part. Ruined was an overstatement forsure, guess its not as bad as i firstthought, It was alot worse when it first went down. Im still kinda mad though and now i have to go back and get more applictions. Anyone know where to findthem online?

4c735a9b4eb9e786786b5927a23b4aeadd6363d.pjpg
2db35bb348c2e1947fdf5b8bab1d528708f69c7.pjpg

PONR,

just go to there website and find "employment" i think it says, or somethin like that and u should be able to apply there..

Ill bet you can get close to $600 for your black/cements. I sold my true blue's a few weeks ago for $500. Im about to let my clack/cements go.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Ill bet you can get close to $600 for your black/cements. I sold my true blue's a few weeks ago for $500. Im about to let my clack/cements go.

Dont tell me that !

Very Tempting !

Congrats D, you deserve them. Im glad to see someone around here got a hold of a pair.

If they were mine, i would wear them and never take them off, like dorothy's ruby slippers !

Back
Top Bottom