LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Damn D, those are amazing everytime I see them. That's a hell of a pick up! Congrats!

Mind telling us how much you paid? lol

Wow those titaniums are sick D. Congrats.

What do you all think about the CDP I's?
sick.gif
IMO. There notbad but they could have chose a way better colorway.

PONRinthisWGM wrote:

What do you all think about the CDP I's?
sick.gif
IMO. There not bad but they could have chose a way better colorway.

Nothing spectacular. I was planning on picking these up if they were HIGH, but those aren't high enough.

On a side note: I can't quit looking at them Titaniums !

I tried to get some McFly Hyperdunks from dude in the forum, but i was too late, he sold them, so i went out and bought a rug for my house
smokin.gif

It's called grafitti and the dag-gone thing was 448.00, i need to start making and slangin area rugs !

Nice pics D$.
The Is from the CDP look simple and boring, when will we see pics of the CDP Vs???

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Damn that rud is screamin at me...Stuff is expensive huh Mike?
I saw some i liked for like 1400.00, aint no way im gonna peel that much for a freaking rug, that my dog will just get hair all over and mess up.

btw, im still looking at those titaniums !
nerd.gif

Thanks for the compliments yall! I had to have em....ive been looking for around 2 months with intentions to buy. Got em off the bay....FOR ALOT! but iconsider it a trade, i sold 6 to acquire these, or somethin like that.

Well i started a new job on monday and im already tired as hell, looks like im finally gonna figure out what it feels like going to bed before 10pm. Getting upat 4:30am is no joke sirs. I feel sorry for whoever has to do it.

Mike, you can keep looking at em, i dont mind....they better be worth looking at for the price.

1400 for a rug...WOW! Thats crazy...But I guess people that collect rugs would say 1400 for a pair of shoes! To each his own...

I would say legit but thats just guess...So I wouldn't take my word...

I have no plans at all to get any pairs of the XXIII lows...

Anyone know the details of the "Motorsports" XXIII's? How limited or will be able to take the secret door with DMONEY and get em at Finishline atJ-Mall?

The XXIII lows are whack. I still need a pair of all-stars. Finishline J-mall still has a 10 and 10.5 if anyone needed a pair, too small fo me. I hate wearinga 12 sometimes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

The XXIII lows are whack. I still need a pair of all-stars. Finishline J-mall still has a 10 and 10.5 if anyone needed a pair, too small fo me. I hate wearing a 12 sometimes
mad.gif
Do you know if they have any Black XXIII's left?

Gator, I never thought id say this but its time to move on, i actually think Aaron Rodgers will be a good QB....its his time to take over and lead us back tothe super bowl, all the parts are there....As good as favre is and was he seemed to always make that "1" Mistake at the wrong time all the time, justlike on our 3rd chance to beat the giants in the nfc championship he throws a horrible pass....that was one of the worst sports moments in my life, i just knewwe were gonna win that game and all of the sudden that happens, i sat and stared at the TV for 3 hours after that game without saying anything....I was sopissed. But on to the point, I love Brett Favre, my favorite athlete ever, but i know its time to move on....if he does come back though i want Aaron Rodgersto be patient again and wait out 1 more season, If he came back and went to anothjer team, i dont know what i would do.

I am like you I think Rodgers will do well this year and in the future, if Favre comes back it will ruin his confidence and he will ask to be traded or poutand lose the respect of his teammates. I'm interested to see how Brohm figures into the equation in a year or two I think he could be a good starting NFLQB, maybe they can trade him for some picks like Atlanta did with Schaub a few years ago.

Wish I had the $ to get those All Star XXIIIs I like those better than the black/stealth ones.

I had a job interview Monday for a teaching position at Breckinridge County Middle School, it went well I should know if I got the job by the end of this week.

D$ what is your new job?

I personally like low XXIII's....the red and white pair is nice.

I agree with the Favre situation.....it's been fun watching him but the packer's need to move on and give Rodger's his chance finally. It would bereal weird if Favre came back and played for like the dolphin's or something for a year or two. haha

^ i doubt he would put himself in a bad situation if he came back and actually did play for another team....it would be to the vikings or another team that hasan actual chance to win the super bowl.

I started at GE on monday Gator.

The XXIII lows are whack. I still need a pair of all-stars. Finishline J-mall still has a 10 and 10.5 if anyone needed a pair, too small fo me. I hate wearing a 12 sometimes
mad.gif
They have some but im not sure what sizes, i might be out there tomorrow ill see.

mad.gif
They have some but im not sure what sizes, i might be out there tomorrow ill see.
Thanks man...I appreciate it.

i thought the black xx3's came out next month and the white/red and white/navy ones came out this month?? hm guess i was wrong, but i need those all blackones. the others aren't bad either.

^ Nahh your right.

07/12/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-161 White/Varsity Red
$135

07/12/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-141 White/Midnight Navy-Silver
$135

08/30/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-071 Black/Dark Charcoal-Silver
$135

Back
Top Bottom