LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I haven't bought a pack yet...So I can't help ya out Chew.

But on a side note I have a major pick-up coming to me tonight. D is hooking me up. He says they have only benn worn 1 time and he's letting them got for250 so we will see I guess...Hopefully I'll post pics later.

i got vi/xvii and the vii/xvi packs.. i havent worn none of the shoes yet. i want to get the 10/13 pack but i still dont kno if i'll wear those yet. ithink im gunna get another pair of 17s or 16s to play ball in.. but i think i'll wait till atleast 09 to wear any of the shoes from the packs.

I wore my Carmines last Thursday at the Riverbats game, all of a sudden like the biggest rain storm of the year hits...i was heated, plus we were in thebleacher seats so i had to make a run for it. My dad was so confused as to why I took off runnin..really considering putting them on ebay now

I have worn all my shoes from the packs (The only one i didnt get was the II XXI Pack), except XVI's since i just got them saturday i havent been anywhereto wear them. I wore my Hares yesterday. I've hooped in my X's XIV's and XIII's.

I haven't bought any packs. I have bought 3 pairs of XVII's (to me they should have been suede the first time around, I absolutely love them). And tobe honest, I don't really want any of the other ones. I already have the OG or retro version of all the packs in the colors I like best anyway. But, I willget a couple pair of XI's and III's when they drop, as long as they are done halfway right (not holding my breath).

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Man ive sold about 10 pairs of shoes in the past 3 weeks.
I know the feeling ! I think i sold close to 30 in the past 2 weeks, with 4 pairs left to move.

I wish I had the motivation to get sell a lot more. Im slowly but surly getting it done. In about three weeks I will be selling a ton. HAve to fund the nextthree weekend trips out of town.

i was looking through the 9.5-10 buy sell forum and saw that the guy i sold my all black 13's to, has them up for sale. I sold them to him for 60.00,they are beat, he claims they are vnds and is trying to sell them for 150.00. I wish him luck.
laugh.gif

^^^ Lord no. Im playing in the $1500 event. Ive been absolutly destroying the tables at the boat the last couple months.

what's up NT folks? been on a little hiatus. been selling a few pairs of kicks myself. yo D$, you still got those kicks for me? i may pay you a visit thisweekend.

PONR, you have a PM sir!

anybody go catch the movie "Wanted" tonite.. i really think it was the best action movie ive ever seen.. its real dope.. a must-see

Anybody who cares....

My team is in the quarterfinals down at hoop it up tomorrow, we went 3-1 today. We play at 11:30 am on court 7 if anyone wants to come watch....its now singleelimination so if we lose we are done.

We won our first 2 games and lost in the finals to the same team that beat us on day 1. I punted the ball to the gardens when it was over, i was heated.

Back
Top Bottom