LOUISVILLE, KY heads

T-will is my favorite player to watch, his sophmore year he struggled because he shot to many jump shots and didnt know when to drive. Last year as a junior hestarted to figure out what type of player he really is. Granted he still made some mistakes but I like him because he plays with such emotion. Clark playedpretty good last year but really turned it on in the tournament. That kinda made me mad because Clark and DC both new everyone was watching and they figured itwould help for there future if they finally gave it there all night in and night out. DC is an idiot, waste of space and overrated. He can't jump more than6" off the ground lol.

D, have you heard anything about DeAndre Liggins qualifying yet. With Jasper leaving it looks like he could get a lot of playing time.
I don't think the PF Vagas is going to qualify for UF thus they accepted the Maclin transfer and another PF commit for 09. Speights is 70/30 staying in thedraft. Looks like UF will have to play small ball next year. Hopefully Parsons can gain some muscle and weight.

^Macklin is going to Florida? the Georgetown transfer? I agree with D$ about Earl Clark...Hanhaze, you got anything in a size 9?

^ Damn ray....lol.

Gator as of right now he is still not qualified, i guess hes just not that bright of a kid. Although if jasper does leave we def. need liggins.

I cant believe speights is gonna stay in the draft, he must be on the same stuff randolph morris was and is still on. Someone close has him thinking of money,thats gotta be it, because he is nowhere near ready for the NBA. I still think UF will be fine without him. They will atleast make the tourny next year.

Can we get a hint on that upcoming news that you have for us Corey?

my uncle calls t-will "somethin ******ed" cuz he's always doin somethin ******ed lol..

i need a team kentucky sig.. somebody pm me

Man, I bought some sz 10.5 XX2's of ebay, been waiting since last week (they shipped ground), and they was supposed to be the Stealths and they sent me thebrown basketball xx2's. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me on ebay and I have over 200+ transactions. I think I'm pretty much"SOL", but if anyone's interested I'll let em go cheap.

D, you still wanting the Aqua's?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

i can get them sold for u asap. I know someone who wants em....

This directed twords me D ?
Ray, all i have in size 9 is melo 2's, space jams and fire red v's. I dont wanna sell none of those, although i havethought about selling the space jams. Im kinda on the fence.

Yeah Corey, can we have a hit, i mean a hint. Im like a fiend for information.

Well, I'm quitting deveroes here in a week or so and I'm going to work at footlocker in st.mathews mall for my old manangers from footaction. Deveroesfor real ain't worth it. It's 14 miles to work and 14 back so 28 miles just to go to work lol. If I work 5 days a week gas will be hurting my pockets.Plus they have 14 people working down there and I don't wanna have to fight for hours ya know? My managers from footlocker are more relaxed with myschedule and understand me alot better lol. Plus I miss my 30% discount on jordans and those employee appreciation days. I only got 20% at deveroes andcouldn't even use it on jordams. I just think it's better for me all around. Don't get me wrong it was cool working at the new hot spot in town.Thats the news everyone, sorry if it wasn't what you all were hoping for. Not to mention I'll be making more than what I made at footaction anddeveroes.

works for me Mj, whatever makes you happy.
I feel you on the gas ! i live in valley station now and i drive 19.1 miles to work at the airport and 19.1 miles home everyday.

maybe you can make it up to us by hooking us up on F&F weekends. I need some new jordan shorts and they are quite expensive at retail !
grin.gif

I can still provide the Deveroes info... haha.

Here is a little tidbit...

Deveroes WONT have the White/Red XX3
Deveroes will have the OLY VI... for $200. (Ouch I know) Only 34 pairs for the whole company, so i donno how they are gonna be split.

^ WOW! why are they charging over retail? Im glad i dont want them.

I would do the same corey, gas is insane....I just got happy getting it at Kroger for $3.78, i thought i was doin big things. I remember when gas was $1.19 pergallon.

yanno, even though they have gay pride colors wrote all over them, if it wasnt for the patened leather, ugly toe stiching and rape price i would most likelypick them up and just paint the midsole red. Since white and red 6's were my fav.

i dont like them Olympic 6s.. i wasnt a fan of the Olympic 7s to be honest!! Hanhaze if you ever wanna sell them Fire Red 5s or them Space Jams let me know..

Not sure why they upped the price. They will still sell easily though.

Back in the day, We used to increase the prices of Premium forces from $90 to $140 all the time, and they sold easily. I guess its an easy way to make extramoney, even though I cant stand it.

i feel u on that gas.. im goin to a juco next fall thats 4 hours away and i dont when im gunna be able to come back cuz the gas issues.. hopefully my manbarrack comes thru and fixes all that lol

so jmall is gettin the white/red xx3's.. which store? and what other store is gettin the gay pride 6's?

Back
Top Bottom