LOUISVILLE, KY heads

yeah i want it them too but its not a big deal........why waste my money on something so expensive for one pair, when I could buy many other shoes og's orretro's I dont have ya know? If D gets them that would be sick.

^^^^whoa! How the hell did u know that Mike? That is a reason that im movin some stuff, it at all possible id like to try and get em. But i ahev my limit.

I saw your wtb post in 9.5 section. Good luck, hopefully you find a pair at a somewhat reasonable price.

Nice Yung ! Where did you get your fire red 5's? Glad to see everyone that wanted the white & red 23's got a pair.

thanks Mike, got em from a buddy for 80, talked him down for that price..Cadillac Flow, didnt you say you was looking for them aqua shorts, they got a fullrack at the Champs in St. Matthews Mall..

So far my mission for the titaniums is looking decent. I sold my OG bordeaux VII for $775 today. Hopefully i can get some hits with my shoes in the buy sellsection without taking much of a markdown on any.

Oh by the way, I want my foams back ray....sorry.

anybody gettin the air max forces this weekend? they look real nice.. i'm also thinkin of pickin up the gay prides too lol.. can't be homophobic.. jp ijust love VI's

^ im not really into forces so those are a no go for me, and for the 6s....id rather have some plaid fusion 5s.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

....id rather have some plaid fusion 5s.
laugh.gif

I wanted the supreme neon 95 forces but I'll have to pass...I believe footlockers and other mall base retailer's will have the 6's. If so I willcop because of my discount lol. I know kids footlocker in st.mathews will have GS pairs.

Damn D, $775? Definitely a nice profit lol.

Jesus. $775. Now Im not going to feel so bad for charging you a ridiculous price for those foams. Im thinking $775. Want to meet up thursday D? My balck/redXI's end today on ebay, I hope i dont get screwed, they arent very high right now.

Thursday is fine with me chew. Just gimme a price, it will have to be a little less than $775 though.

Mike, i probably will regret it lol. But if i dont get what i want then i can go back and get those again in my size. They are my grails, but them not being mysize and all, it was easier for me to let go of them.

YungMoney, I went and got some. Thanks to everyone who said they was there. Does anybody happend to have any XVII suitcases you want to part with?

I see in my near future, these:
og 12 black & red 9.5
og 12 black & white 9.5
17 white & blue 9.5
17 black (might be a size 10)
17+ croc's 9.5
og 13 black & red 9.5
Retro 9 black & white 9.5
Retro 11 i.e. black & red 9.5
20 white & red 9.5
18 black & blue 9.5
16 low black & silver 9.5
16 low white & red 9.5

If any of these strike your intrest, let me know. (except the 20's and 18's)

^ i agree, they are nice to look at.

Mike- why not the XVIIIs?

Who else agrees that the XX3 in general are one of the top 5 jordans ever? Im gonna try and make a list from 1-23. U can flip flop a few of these but here itis imo.

XI
III
VII
XX3
XIII
VI
V
XVI
XII
IV
XX
XIV