LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Yuanrun Zheng

I'm on Facebook too so friend request me ha.

And thanks but do outlets do shipping?

^ yeah they do.

Couple new pickups....
381723511.jpg

381723522.jpg

^^Jeff is closer lol but if it was put anywhere around here it would be on Veterans Pkwy in Clarksville but i doubt it.. probably goin to Nap

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I have a friend with some close ties to the UK Program. The UT game on Feb. 13 is when Kentucky is breaking about the black uni. Not sure if it will be the same as last year, but I was told Nike was trying to put the finishing touches on them, and they will have that tribal type stuff like the Olympic team and Duke uniforms have. Also the black and blue Lebron is supposed to be broken out during that game. I wouldn't call this 100% set in stone, but everything I've been tipped off to prior to this by my friend has always come true, so I felt it safe to put up here. I'm just bummed that this is going to be the second home game I've missed all season. I only missed one game last year and it was the alternate uniform game.

I was just texted that All Sports in Fayette Mall will have the new UK/Lebron Jerseys, shorts and tees, available for sale tomorrow. I find that kind of odd, since the team won't wear them until Mid-February, but they think they are allowed to start selling them tomorrow.

man if i cant get ahold of a wall authentic of the new unis im gonna be pissed. Are u 100% positive the mall will be selling them tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Brum90

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I have a friend with some close ties to the UK Program. The UT game on Feb. 13 is when Kentucky is breaking about the black uni. Not sure if it will be the same as last year, but I was told Nike was trying to put the finishing touches on them, and they will have that tribal type stuff like the Olympic team and Duke uniforms have. Also the black and blue Lebron is supposed to be broken out during that game. I wouldn't call this 100% set in stone, but everything I've been tipped off to prior to this by my friend has always come true, so I felt it safe to put up here. I'm just bummed that this is going to be the second home game I've missed all season. I only missed one game last year and it was the alternate uniform game.
Kind of figured that would be the case. Nice time to debut them. All Sports is supposed to be getting new UK gear in tomorrow. Good info Brum and I'm not even a UK fan. They will not be receiving the UK Lebron VII however.

After further conversations, my boy at Fayette told me that the stuff All Sports is getting tomorrow is supposed to be the blue and white uniforms, tees, etc. None of the black stuff is coming in yet. I guess I just made assumptions but I didn't realize they were revamping the whole uniform, and for some reason I convinced myself we'd get a black Lebron alternate and keep the white and blue uniforms but that doesn't appear to be the case.

You guys think there is any plan for a grey uniform? I ask this b/c I can't understand why EA Sports put grey instead of black as the alternate jersey on this year's game. Also any word if we'll get a white and blue lebron? I know obviously the black would go with the black uniform, but I can't see them wearing black shoes with the white and blue uniforms, just my 2 cents though.

i just want a damn black uniform to be available to purchase, and the black lebron as well. Not sure on a grey, i know we wore grey about 5 or 6 years back for a couple games.

Blue and white of the new unis, or the old unis tomorrow? Ive been looking for an authentic white. Got my game day tickets yesterday. can't wait!

No new gear at All Sports... at least not today.

I called and was told they didn't have any new uniforms for sale, and that the team doesn't even have new uniforms yet. The guy was real pissy on the phone. I asked when they would have them and he said he didnt know. I said will you have them for sale before the team wears them and he said no and basically hung up.

So I call my boy with ties to the athletics department at UK and ask what the is. He told me that UK got wind that All Sports was going to put the stuff for sale today, so they called Nike who in turn called All Sports and told them not to sell the items, until further notice. This makes it all make a lot more sense to me honestly, b/c I couldn't believe Nike would put uniforms for sale that a team doesn't even wear, and won't be for like another 6 games. The UK2K shirts didn't even go for sale early, and you knew eventually it was going to happen.

I'm sure this probably lowers my credibility, and in most other threads, I'd expect to see some Ducktales animations come out, but I'm hopeful my boys from KY will understand and cut me some slack. And DMoney, I'll still try to pick you up something if and when they come out if you want me to/need me to. Just let me know.

Nonetheless, just wanted to hit everybody off with the latest I had heard.

I called it before the season started that we would get tribal print. Cant wait for the new unis. Thanks for the info Brum

Fellas I just copped my size 15 (pre-order) in the copper foamposites from "sneaker st" on eBay. Lasted time I checked there was only a few sizes left if anyone is interested. They were $230 w/free shipping

Back
Top Bottom