LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I usually don't get into this type of LOST related questions, but seriously where in the HELL are Rose and Bernard now? You can only go so long withoutthem being mentioned. I try to stay away from them because they are secondary characters, but damn...

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I wonder what the truce was/is all about?
Me too. But, Richard's guys were going to kill the Dharma people first. So, they was the one's who were about to break it.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I usually don't get into this type of LOST related questions, but seriously where in the HELL are Rose and Bernard now? You can only go so long without them being mentioned. I try to stay away from them because they are secondary characters, but damn...

Bout time someone else got mad about this. I've been asking this since the beginning of S5. Now you feel my pain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Me too. But, Richard's guys were going to kill the Dharma people first. So, they was the one's who were about to break it.

They are called the hostiles
laugh.gif

I mean I figured they were you know floatin around and what not but they can't just explain three freakin years of LAFLUER and Juliet being love birds.

uGHHHghghghHGhghGHGh this episode was not my cup of tea at all.

Isn't that Tony Almaeda's girl too that gave birth?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by CasperJr

my girl wanted to go out tonight had to tell her to chill
laugh.gif
*3 hrs later*

damn the ({}) got me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

anybody got some were i can watch this now

*paging odrama*
Should be up in a few minutes...I hope you smashed N'...
laugh.gif

And yea, I'm gonna say that's Anubis with the dog ears...Thanks, I couldn't think of his name.
Anubis was the god to protect the dead and bring them to the afterlife. He was usually portrayed as a half human, half jackel, or in full jackal form wearing a ribbon and holding a flail in the crook of its arm[sup][5][/sup]. The jackal was strongly associated with cemeteries in ancient Egypt, since it was a scavenger which threatened to uncover human bodies and eat their flesh[sup][6][/sup] The distinctive black color of Anubis "did not have to do with the jackal [per se] but with the color of rotting flesh and with the black soil of the Nile valley, symbolizing rebirth."[sup][6][/sup]
280px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

Holding the anhke...Can't wait to see how/why the Egyptians were on the island.

Ok...here are my thoughts so far....

1. Notice they made sure to state numerous times that Horace was "blowing trees out of the ground." I may be over-analyzing here, but Horace builds acabin for someone pretty "special" and in his drunken state, he may have gotten a visit from said "special" person telling him to getstarted on his cabin........the "special" person is Jacob BTW.

2. I'd bet money that statue is Anubis, Egyptian god of death/the underworld. We are getting a LOT of Egyptian references here lately. The heiroglyphs, thestatue, the ankh, Hurley's drawings... Can I get a toe count please?
laugh.gif

Anubissmall2.jpg

3. Some things are messed up for me. Amy was married to Paul (the guy that the two others shot when Sawyer and crew walked up on them). Then she marriedHorace. But when they met with Ben's family in Oregon, Horace was married to Olivia. I dunno. I do know that Cuse and Lindelof said that Horace and Oliviaare "very important" to the end game.

4. I find the struggle between the "others" and the Dharma Initiative to be pretty interesting. I can't wait til the next ep. so they can startrevealing the things that Sawyer, Juliet, etc. have learned since being assimilated into the Dharma way of life.

As always....I'll add stuff as I think about it....

I usually don't get into this type of LOST related questions, but seriously where in the HELL are Rose and Bernard now? You can only go so long without them being mentioned. I try to stay away from them because they are secondary characters, but damn...

Bout time someone else got mad about this. I've been asking this since the beginning of S5. Now you feel my pain
laugh.gif
Really though, Rose, Bernard and the other secondary losties were time flipping just like Sawyer and em. Where are they? did they all die? Howthey find Jin and not the rest of em?

3. Some things are messed up for me. Amy was married to Paul (the guy that Sawyer shot). Then she married Horace. But when they met with Ben's family in Oregon, Horace was married to Olivia. I dunno. I do know that Cuse and Lindelof said that Horace and Olivia are "very important" to the end game.

Damn man you lost me right there.

I'm having an off night I guess.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Mastamind, your right they are called the Hostiles
laugh.gif

gitdemJ's- I thought that to, the only thing is they are in '74. My guess is Ben is older than that, therefore possibly Horace was married once before(what happened to his first wife IDK).

I just hope the whole Kate/Jack/Sawyer/Juliet thing doesn't go on as a main focus for the rest of the show.

How would Jack be his own Grandfather? They are in 1974.

But, on a side note. Does anyone else think that Kate was trying to get pregnant when she jumped Jack before they left?
well they did have to make the flight like the last one and claire was pregnant the last time im thinking Kate is suppose to be the pregnant onethis time

interesting episode... couldnt believe the show was actually giving us time references. "Three years later/earlier."

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
Really though, Rose, Bernard and the other secondary losties were time flipping just like Sawyer and em. Where are they? did they all die? How they find Jin and not the rest of em?

Like I said, I bet they are Adam and Eve. They got separated from the Losties and didn't have the luxury of Farady to tell them what the heck was going on.So they freaked out and went to the safest place they could think of which was the cave and..... well don't know what happened then.
laugh.gif

Gitdemjs- I'm with you on point 4. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I forgot all about Horace building Jacobs cabin. With that being known, we gotta think something in the future will go down between Richard/Horace because weknow that Richard has a connection to Jacob.

Also, does anyone know what song or band was playing when the DI guy and girl started dancing early in the episode?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom