LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Anorxorcist

love square now

I said the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I think Jack is his own grandfather.

I don't think it works that way.....

I think Faraday was trying to get shoot, after the shot went off dude was just standing there haha

I just realized I didn't have 10 questions at every commercial break during this episode
laugh.gif

But, now I am REALLY starting to want to know more about Richard. And, 2 weeks looks like it's going to be a crazy fast paced episode.

ok this makes no sense to me someone explain. when locke left he had been skiping thru time for only a few days right? then he went to see the O6 and it hadalready been three years for them and a few days for locke. so how when the O6, locke and ben come back has it been three years for them also? locke didnt seethe O6 when they first got home...ugh its hard to explaaaain. someone help!

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

ok this makes no sense to me someone explain. when locke left he had been skiping thru time for only a few days right? then he went to see the O6 and it had already been three years for them and a few days for locke. so how when the O6, locke and ben come back has it been three years for them also? locke didnt see the O6 when they first got home...ugh its hard to explaaaain. someone help!

Remember when Ben left the Island? He skipped thru time also. So, that's what Locke done. Skipped to 3 years ahead of time when he left the island. The O6was living their normal lives for 3 years "uneventfully".

I enjoyed the episode very much. Juliet lookin damn fine tonight!

There were a a lot of "oh my gosh" moments, which are always fun.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

my girl wanted to go out tonight had to tell her to chill
laugh.gif
*3 hrs later*

damn the ({}) got me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

anybody got some were i can watch this now

*paging odrama*

It's holding the anke and something else, time to do some research......

Parts of the Island have different time zones

Swayer really came through in this episode. I wonder how Kate and Jack are gonna feel when they find out. Juliet is
pimp.gif
, I love her!

I joke about the own grandfather stuff, word to fry, but It could happen. Hell i was joking about the egyptian stuff back then, yet here is. Apparently i'mlight years ahead of you guys.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I joke about the own grandfather stuff, word to fry, but It could happen. Hell i was joking about the egyptian stuff back then, yet here is. Apparently i'm light years ahead of you guys.

fry_family_tree.jpg

I just hope the whole Kate/Jack/Sawyer/Juliet thing doesn't go on as a main focus for the rest of the show.

How would Jack be his own Grandfather? They are in 1974.

But, on a side note. Does anyone else think that Kate was trying to get pregnant when she jumped Jack before they left?

I liked this episode.

Juliet was looking real fine.

That statue looks crazy.

I wonder what the truce was/is all about?

Alpert is a G. But this 2 week break is going to blow.

Back
Top Bottom