Lopsided CDP breakout values

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

4s are crappy, 19s are fire
too many 8s right now, black red 15s are the worst
7s not bad and overrated imho, but the 16s are fire
5s are a must cop (for me), 18s are just a so-so throw-in just like the 17s
11s and 12s.........yeah.......

Youre crooked
5s are a joke...bug bulky crap shoe...8s are off the chain.....4s are crappy..(Im glad someone realizes JB is raping ppl with the 4s...they are theworst J ever) and 19s are crap...

16/7 pack will be the best, behind Decembers HYPE!
Watch how this next pack takes control over this last pack...

and once again...in 5-8 years...ppl will throw out Gs for these shoes......bc they are gonna continue to make whack shoes to please the thugs, and stay awayfrom breds and simple sig. kicks.....so yea.......I cant wait to rock my 16s...

BUT WE MuST ADMIT...the 23 is no doubt the best jordan.....best quality and best design...most work ever put into a sig. kick....they created a new machine tomake this shoe...instead of using stupid netting or other crap products....23s will be golden in years to come.....

Im not a real big fan of the Carmines, Im just gonna wait for the 11/12 package.....oH and the 17/6 is a solid pack too.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

People hating on the 17 to me is a joke. They are one of the highest quality Jordans OR or Retro. Just try on one 17 on one foot and a 6 on the other. Its Night and Day. I understand Carmines are an OG colorway - but 17s havent seen shelves in 6 years. For them to get minimal pricing is beyond me.
cosign on the 17's love. personally they were what sparked my interest in the pack cuz i have mentioned the 17's were 200 retail which was very difficult for a 12 year old to come up with at the time. I worked with my dad all summer for these, and thats why they have sentimental value for me.

i personally think they should have kept them in leather tho cuz the suede looks faded and scratched. at the very least they should have made the material nubuck.

anyway i cant wait for the white and blue 17's and white and red 17's to retro ill cop both at 200 easy.

as for the 16's and 7's pack well i dont like the hares they are just too plain for me. so if anyone is interested i wear a size 10.

I feel the same way. i never got them though, because i was like 11 and my parents wouldnt spend $200 on a pair of shoes, and i couldnt come up with thatmoney. If they drop the white/blue & white/red 17s id buy multiple pairs, they are my favorite jordans, i dont care how anyone feels about them.

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Originally Posted by king jay XI

^ I think that people will want the 7's ALMOST as much as they want the 16's, if not as much
Really surprised to hear anyone wants the 16's at all........HARES are the #1 Holy Grail for me. I'll trade 16's for Hares all day long.....at two for one!

what size are you? I will be looking to trade two extra pairs of HARES I'll have from my packs I got reserved

I would cop them as well....but they wont drop

This is the last year for retros....right/

NY GIANTS 11 wrote:

So breakout value wise, I wouldnt be surprised to see the 16s go for more. Not at all. MANY want the Hares and MANY want the 16. This, to me, is the very best package.

Thanks NY 11....great response. It is the best pack for me only because of the Hares.....and I am very glad to see I'll have no problems dumping the16's.

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

c'mon ppl...we cant forget about the iii/xx pack!!!!!

This is exactly what I'm saying. This will be one of the best packs if they have the stealth XX's and white/cement III's.
Carmines are horrible nice shoe but horrible quality wise btw

short MI said:
i love VIs
i like XVIIs
so i copped

true for me, but the 7 and 16 pack is a very solid pack IMO. but wont be able to buy unless i could get money by the time.

I don't like the XVIIs. I sold them to a dude at work for $170
pimp.gif

I think there are only a few packs that have 2 great shoes 11/12 and 7/16 it's too bad JB did these packs we should have a choice rather we want anotherpair of 10s or an ugly 15.

all I have to say, is try finding 17s from CDP under 100 bucks
wink.gif

Market prices I have seen range from 120 - 160 (before shipping) on ebay. There are a few under 100 but there are still hours left on the auction.

Carmines go for 300 + (wow). A bit surprised by this, although I do love this shoe. I would rather have Jordan V Grapes though. I may consider trading it forone when I get back pack in the mail.

at new nters not knowing what bred means
smh.gif
.... let meeducate u since im a vet bred when referring to jays means black and red

Apparently the use of BRED to denote black/red is a heresy and a crime against the orthodoxy established by the ultra conservative Jordanites. You know, theones who want to vomit when JB has the audacity to 'bastardize' the sacred memory of the OG by creating a new retro colorway. The guys who actually getin a twist about ridiculous details like Nike Air and such. A thousand pardons oh keepers of the flame.

everyone hates on the XVII's... me and my homie kelby copped the pack together and both threw down half. I got the carmines, he got the XVII's. and, ofcourse, the carmines are my grails and my all time favorite jordan shoe. but i had to be kinda jealous that i wasn't getting those XVII's too becausewhen he took the strap off, they were lookin pretty fresh. i saw everyone ranting about the pre-scuffed suede but his looked pretty good. of course, theVI's are much better, they're carmines..., but can't anyone show some love for those XVII's?

uhh, dude ^ im pretty sure everyone knows what Bred means, we all just think it is STUPID

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

6/17 and 7/16 packs will always be worth $400 DS......

I hope this is the case, then I could get a fresh pair of Carmines of bit over the "retail" price when I trash my current pair
pimp.gif

I like the 17s too but its clear that carmines are just way more popular, the value therefore goes heavy in their favor.

7 and 16 are pretty close. I suspect 7s will be slightly more popular just because some people really dislike 16s, even if you dont love the hares i dont thinkmany dislike them.

4 and 19 goes to the 4, even tho this 4 is pretty bad, 19s have never been popular

3 vs 20 will go to the 3s just because they are black cement 3s. That is almost unbeatable in terms of popularity. Depending on how the 20s look they may alsohave a lot of love, they just cant match up with black 3s.

11 vs 12 - 11 wins because 11s always win. IMO neither colorway is the greatest.

1 vs 22 - 22 should win because 1s always are cheaper than other jordans, but 22s are so new.... this one may be a tie.

2 vs 21 - i love 21s but the 2s are the favorite here, probably by quite a bit.

5 vs 18 - the 5s will win this one but personally I like the new colorway for the 18s. If I get this pack I will sell the 5s and end up with some pretty cheap18s I hope.

8 vs 15 - Both retroed so recently. 8s win because 15s are the least popular in general plus the black 15s JUST released. At least the 8s arent a color we justsaw.

9 vs 14 - 9 wins because nobody seemed to like the 14's color. I kinda liked them but not enough to pay. never thought the 9s were very popular either. inthis case its OG vs retro +

10 vs 13 - 13 wins pretty big IMO. 10s are generally less popular and this colorway didnt help. The 23 on the side assured the 13 winning.

Originally Posted by blco02

I've had lots of offers for my Carmines, but NO offers for the XVII's.

funny, because I actually sold a pair of XVIIs, but still have Carmines.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

I like the 17s too but its clear that carmines are just way more popular, the value therefore goes heavy in their favor.

7 and 16 are pretty close. I suspect 7s will be slightly more popular just because some people really dislike 16s, even if you dont love the hares i dont think many dislike them.

4 and 19 goes to the 4, even tho this 4 is pretty bad, 19s have never been popular

3 vs 20 will go to the 3s just because they are black cement 3s. That is almost unbeatable in terms of popularity. Depending on how the 20s look they may also have a lot of love, they just cant match up with black 3s.

11 vs 12 - 11 wins because 11s always win. IMO neither colorway is the greatest.

1 vs 22 - 22 should win because 1s always are cheaper than other jordans, but 22s are so new.... this one may be a tie.

2 vs 21 - i love 21s but the 2s are the favorite here, probably by quite a bit.

5 vs 18 - the 5s will win this one but personally I like the new colorway for the 18s. If I get this pack I will sell the 5s and end up with some pretty cheap 18s I hope.

8 vs 15 - Both retroed so recently. 8s win because 15s are the least popular in general plus the black 15s JUST released. At least the 8s arent a color we just saw.

9 vs 14 - 9 wins because nobody seemed to like the 14's color. I kinda liked them but not enough to pay. never thought the 9s were very popular either. in this case its OG vs retro +

10 vs 13 - 13 wins pretty big IMO. 10s are generally less popular and this colorway didnt help. The 23 on the side assured the 13 winning.
Nice job of breaking it down pack by pack bro.
happy.gif

To the thraed starter....ill buy as many hares as u want if u will trade 2 pairs of 16s for 1 pair of hares....ALL DAY LONG!

I would think next months VII/XVI pack would be much like this last pack considering the Hares are grails for many people. I for one like the XVI but never didI think people would want the XVI just as much as the Hares.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

To the thraed starter....ill buy as many hares as u want if u will trade 2 pairs of 16s for 1 pair of hares....ALL DAY LONG!
Very well Governor.......we'll have to wait and see how many of those awful 16's I end up with. The 7/16 pack should behave almost exactly likethis 6/17 pack......which is to say it will sell through briskly at retail with all spots licked dry by the end of RD......and then settle in around$400+.....with the Hares commanding about $285 per, and the other shoe dragging along on the balls of its ++$* @ around the $100 mark.

Back
Top Bottom