Lookin back at JJ Redick

It's so weird reading this post, seeing the pictures and even videos, and thinking the guy was actually good. I feel like, even though I watched him play, I don't really think about him being a real player when I look back on it. I don't know what I mean.

It's so weird reading this post, seeing the pictures and even videos, and thinking the guy was actually good. I feel like, even though I watched him play, I don't really think about him being a real player when I look back on it. I don't know what I mean.

Btw, lets us not forget:

tx_mcnamara2.jpg
\

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

He always stepped up to the big stage and thats why this dude should be appreciated.
Yeah that's definitely not true.
I guess my statement isnt completely valid cause he did always run out of gas in the tourny's.
But when it came to rivalries and walking into the most hostile environments dude would shoot lights out.

Places like Maryland saying the banged his 12 year old sister, then dude cashes out on them and shuts the whole stadium up.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

He always stepped up to the big stage and thats why this dude should be appreciated.
Yeah that's definitely not true.
I guess my statement isnt completely valid cause he did always run out of gas in the tourny's.
But when it came to rivalries and walking into the most hostile environments dude would shoot lights out.

Places like Maryland saying the banged his 12 year old sister, then dude cashes out on them and shuts the whole stadium up.

I was blazed as hell last night and i got stuck watching Redick videos for a good 30 straight minutes.

For another 30 minutes i was day dreaming. Im a freshman in college now and i could not grasp the idea on how cool it would be if i was the guy walking inside a gym and getting hated on every time. Chants left and right like F U JJ. But then i go and drop 40 cause you were unstoppable from 3.

I want that life lol, JJ Redick probably had the most fun in college by far over anyone else.

And to who ever said Stephen Curry >
Hell no. Dude was playing trash +%# teams. Redick was averaging 30 in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Dude would even cash out on UNC and they were good.

ummmmm.. i said i would take stephen curry over him.. you wouldn't?

was/is curry not a great shooter? (and continuing to be one in the NBA)

the only way teams stopped curry from scoring, was to put 3 players on him EVERY TIME down the floor

I was blazed as hell last night and i got stuck watching Redick videos for a good 30 straight minutes.

For another 30 minutes i was day dreaming. Im a freshman in college now and i could not grasp the idea on how cool it would be if i was the guy walking inside a gym and getting hated on every time. Chants left and right like F U JJ. But then i go and drop 40 cause you were unstoppable from 3.

I want that life lol, JJ Redick probably had the most fun in college by far over anyone else.

And to who ever said Stephen Curry >
Hell no. Dude was playing trash +%# teams. Redick was averaging 30 in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Dude would even cash out on UNC and they were good.

ummmmm.. i said i would take stephen curry over him.. you wouldn't?

was/is curry not a great shooter? (and continuing to be one in the NBA)

the only way teams stopped curry from scoring, was to put 3 players on him EVERY TIME down the floor

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's so weird reading this post, seeing the pictures and even videos, and thinking the guy was actually good. I feel like, even though I watched him play, I don't really think about him being a real player when I look back on it. I don't know what I mean. I'm high.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's so weird reading this post, seeing the pictures and even videos, and thinking the guy was actually good. I feel like, even though I watched him play, I don't really think about him being a real player when I look back on it. I don't know what I mean. I'm high.
roll.gif

I'd just like to say...I really enjoyed his senior night game.  Truly a virtuoso performance.

That is all.

I'd just like to say...I really enjoyed his senior night game.  Truly a virtuoso performance.

That is all.

didn't he take it to the hole often against Erin Andrews?
i gotta give him props for that.  
smokin.gif

didn't he take it to the hole often against Erin Andrews?
i gotta give him props for that.  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Salim was so much better than JJ that it's just not even worth a discussion. And I don't even care about college sports.

laugh.gif

Do you realize what you did?

You made a statement, then told us you have no idea if what you just said is right.
I was in college at WSU when Salim played at Arizona. I saw him play in person a couple times. I know exactly what the I'm talking about. His percentages were better all across the board than JJ's. Look up the stats. It's not even close.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Salim was so much better than JJ that it's just not even worth a discussion. And I don't even care about college sports.

laugh.gif

Do you realize what you did?

You made a statement, then told us you have no idea if what you just said is right.
I was in college at WSU when Salim played at Arizona. I saw him play in person a couple times. I know exactly what the I'm talking about. His percentages were better all across the board than JJ's. Look up the stats. It's not even close.

In all honesty, Steph Curry was an amazing player in college. But he didn't have the competition that JJ had to play night in and night out. Dude consistently put up 30+ in the ACC his senior year. And this is coming from a UNC fan who hates JJ just as much as anyone else

Back
Top Bottom