Lookin back at JJ Redick

Greatest College shooter of all time and probably the most hated too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't agree with most hated.  How many people remember Laettner or Bobby Hurley?  i know i hated those guys as great as they were in college.

Greatest College shooter of all time and probably the most hated too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't agree with most hated.  How many people remember Laettner or Bobby Hurley?  i know i hated those guys as great as they were in college.

I was blazed as hell last night and i got stuck watching Redick videos for a good 30 straight minutes.

For another 30 minutes i was day dreaming. Im a freshman in college now and i could not grasp the idea on how cool it would be if i was the guy walking inside a gym and getting hated on every time. Chants left and right like F U JJ. But then i go and drop 40 cause you were unstoppable from 3.

I want that life lol, JJ Redick probably had the most fun in college by far over anyone else.

And to who ever said Stephen Curry >
Hell no. Dude was playing trash +%# teams. Redick was averaging 30 in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Dude would even cash out on UNC and they were good.

He always stepped up to the big stage and thats why this dude should be appreciated.

I was blazed as hell last night and i got stuck watching Redick videos for a good 30 straight minutes.

For another 30 minutes i was day dreaming. Im a freshman in college now and i could not grasp the idea on how cool it would be if i was the guy walking inside a gym and getting hated on every time. Chants left and right like F U JJ. But then i go and drop 40 cause you were unstoppable from 3.

I want that life lol, JJ Redick probably had the most fun in college by far over anyone else.

And to who ever said Stephen Curry >
Hell no. Dude was playing trash +%# teams. Redick was averaging 30 in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Dude would even cash out on UNC and they were good.

He always stepped up to the big stage and thats why this dude should be appreciated.

Originally Posted by jville819

I don't think any athlete in the history of college sports was hated as much as JJ was

30t6p3b.gif
@ the stupidity of this statement.

He was a regular white kid who played for Duke. Hardly doubt he had to go through anything like what Ernie Davis went through.

I don't think any athlete in the history of college sports was hated as much as JJ was

30t6p3b.gif

He was a regular white kid who played for Duke. Hardly doubt he had to go through anything like what Ernie Davis went through.

It was a lot of fun watching him run out of gas every March in the tournament.  And I still thank him for practically airballing the biggest shot of the '04 FF against UConn.  
happy.gif

It was a lot of fun watching him run out of gas every March in the tournament.  And I still thank him for practically airballing the biggest shot of the '04 FF against UConn.  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

30t6p3b.gif

Ernie Davis had to go through a lot more than JJ and any other hated athlete in recent years because of different reasons, not just skill. I wasn't really taking in societal factors
I guess i should have said in the last 20 or 30 years

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

30t6p3b.gif

Ernie Davis had to go through a lot more than JJ and any other hated athlete in recent years because of different reasons, not just skill. I wasn't really taking in societal factors
I guess i should have said in the last 20 or 30 years

Back
Top Bottom