Lookin back at JJ Redick

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Salim was so much better than JJ that it's just not even worth a discussion. And I don't even care about college sports.

pimp.gif

Definite vicitm to the East Coast & Duke Bias.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Salim was so much better than JJ that it's just not even worth a discussion. And I don't even care about college sports.

pimp.gif

Definite vicitm to the East Coast & Duke Bias.

JJ was a monster. Probably the only Duke player other than Jay Williams that I was actually a fan of.

Saw him in person play against UMD
eek.gif
fans were RUTHLESS against that poor guy

JJ was a monster. Probably the only Duke player other than Jay Williams that I was actually a fan of.

Saw him in person play against UMD
eek.gif
fans were RUTHLESS against that poor guy

Great college player, solid NBA player. I expected him to do worse in the league & Morrison to do better. Morrison after college...
30t6p3b.gif

Great college player, solid NBA player. I expected him to do worse in the league & Morrison to do better. Morrison after college...
30t6p3b.gif

Easily theeee most hated player that I've ever witnessed and I loved it!

He absolutely torched everyone. One of my favorite Blue Devils Ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Easily theeee most hated player that I've ever witnessed and I loved it!

He absolutely torched everyone. One of my favorite Blue Devils Ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25124_115218271822810_100000039128639_265593_4959098_n.jpg

laugh.gif
would get clowned for wearing this back in high school. Didn't care now and still don't. Whenever Duke plays UNC I still wear it
pimp.gif

25124_115218271822810_100000039128639_265593_4959098_n.jpg

laugh.gif
would get clowned for wearing this back in high school. Didn't care now and still don't. Whenever Duke plays UNC I still wear it
pimp.gif

I use to love watching Duke games just because he'd torch almost whoever was playing man on him. Dude was unreal in college. On a cruis I went on back in 02, my family got placed at the dinner table next to a guy who was a HS basketball coach in Virgina. I never heard of JJ other than seeing him at the McDonalds game. Well he told me some of the tears he went on during the state title run where he had 60+ one game where most of them were 3s and stuff. Dude was crazy.

I'm not surprised that it took him a while to get used to the league, but he's still a zone killer now.

I use to love watching Duke games just because he'd torch almost whoever was playing man on him. Dude was unreal in college. On a cruis I went on back in 02, my family got placed at the dinner table next to a guy who was a HS basketball coach in Virgina. I never heard of JJ other than seeing him at the McDonalds game. Well he told me some of the tears he went on during the state title run where he had 60+ one game where most of them were 3s and stuff. Dude was crazy.

I'm not surprised that it took him a while to get used to the league, but he's still a zone killer now.

laugh.gif
JJ was fun to watch back then.  Appreciated.

We all remember how hurt most of S&T was that a white player was scoring like that in a top conference
laugh.gif

And we all remember how giddy the national media was that a white players was scoring like that in a top conference
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
JJ was fun to watch back then.  Appreciated.

We all remember how hurt most of S&T was that a white player was scoring like that in a top conference
laugh.gif

And we all remember how giddy the national media was that a white players was scoring like that in a top conference
laugh.gif

I just remember on senior night him missing his last like 15 and bangin one off the side the glass from straight away against unc.

I always thought jj was a better player but salim was a better shooter.

I just remember on senior night him missing his last like 15 and bangin one off the side the glass from straight away against unc.

I always thought jj was a better player but salim was a better shooter.

Back
Top Bottom