Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?
Dark matter is melanin. The LHC is to tap into the melanin network of the universe by bypassing melanated people.
dark matter is melanin? what the hell are you talking about?

a quick search of google for dark matter and melanin brings up NOTHING credible.

searching for the word melanin on the LHC wikipedia page brings up NOTHING

searching for the word melanin on the dark matter wikipedia brings up NOTHING

any credible links at all?

more info on this, please. 

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i'm still not sure if i fully comprehend "as above, so is below"

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

The difference is scale. The pattern is the same Above and below the scales we are able to physically see.

so why is baphomet evil?

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

The difference is scale. The pattern is the same Above and below the scales we are able to physically see.

so why is baphomet evil?

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

Man is upside down in a circle in the temple of the goat's temple/mind. That is the symbolism. It is the reverse. Just like evil=live 
From what I have studied of occultism and dark magic, it is considered blasphemous to place signs such as these inside of circles.

TPD464.jpg

[
baphomet.jpg

The offspring of goats are called kids.

Children are reproductions of parents. Raised (Rays of light) to grow. Spring off into the life of their own.

Kids are conformed templates for manipulation. Like experimentation.

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

Man is upside down in a circle in the temple of the goat's temple/mind. That is the symbolism. It is the reverse. Just like evil=live 
From what I have studied of occultism and dark magic, it is considered blasphemous to place signs such as these inside of circles.

TPD464.jpg

[
baphomet.jpg

Children are reproductions of parents. Raised (Rays of light) to grow. Spring off into the life of their own.

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

Man is upside down in a circle in the temple of the goat temple. That is the symbolism. It is the reverse. Just like evil=live 
originally it wasnt associated with evil imo 

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

Man is upside down in a circle in the temple of the goat temple. That is the symbolism. It is the reverse. Just like evil=live 

Originally Posted by JD214

*$+# I still don't see the wall
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

in that other pic it just looks like the dude is walking on a waterfall or something.

this sucks! is something wrong with me?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

*$+# I still don't see the wall
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

in that other pic it just looks like the dude is walking on a waterfall or something.

this sucks! is something wrong with me?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Evil is subjective and calls for a whole other discussion. It's really about influence and conformity rather than our modern day  concept of good and evil.

Evil is subjective and calls for a whole other discussion. It's really about influence and conformity rather than our modern day  concept of good and evil.

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

TPD464.jpg

[
baphomet.jpg

and now i dig... church. the as is above so is below isn't inherently evil, i gotcha. preciate that broseph. you have any recommended readings?

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

so why is baphomet evil?

TPD464.jpg

[
baphomet.jpg

and now i dig... church. the as is above so is below isn't inherently evil, i gotcha. preciate that broseph. you have any recommended readings?

absolutely. i found this excerpt:
 The famous

hermaphroditic Goat of Mendes was a

composite creature formulated to symbolize

this astral light. It is identical with Baphomet

the mystic pantheos of those disciples of

ceremonial magic, the Templars, who probably

obtained it from the Arabians.

So according to this...the og representation goes way back. The goat, ram, or "aries" in itself symbolizes a "re-birth", the savior, purity etc. Also the 

Aries.jpg

=

uterus.GIF

Thus, the aries zodiac sign occurs in late march after the vernal equinox. Which, is why im saying originally it wasn't "evil" or what we today associate with evil. It was adopted by certain, black magic cults and groups. No ideas original. 

Btw that time traveler dude got me 
eek.gif
 and 
nerd.gif
 and 
eyes.gif

The famous

So according to this...the og representation goes way back. The goat, ram, or "aries" in itself symbolizes a "re-birth", the savior, purity etc. Also the 

Aries.jpg

=

uterus.GIF

Thus, the aries zodiac sign occurs in late march after the vernal equinox. Which, is why im saying originally it wasn't "evil" or what we today associate with evil. It was adopted by certain, black magic cults and groups. No ideas original. 

eek.gif
 and 
nerd.gif
 and 
eyes.gif

The famous

Aries.jpg

=

uterus.GIF

eek.gif
 and 
nerd.gif
 and 
eyes.gif

Yep. A lot of the mystery is centered around fertility cults and giving birth to ideas.
DodgeUterus.jpg

Grab Life By The Horns. Literally

The famous

Aries.jpg

=

uterus.GIF

eek.gif
 and 
nerd.gif
 and 
eyes.gif

Yep. A lot of the mystery is centered around fertility cults and giving birth to ideas.
DodgeUterus.jpg

Grab Life By The Horns. Literally

Back
Top Bottom