Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

fffuuuuuu i'm mad i still can't see the wall...all i see is a damn lake and some mountains

fffuuuuuu i'm mad i still can't see the wall...all i see is a damn lake and some mountains

Originally Posted by 35KD

think of the lake as the actual wall.

Originally Posted by 35KD

think of the lake as the actual wall.

I saw a lake at first but now all I see is the wall
laugh.gif
can't unsee what has been seen
30t6p3b.gif

Well leave it up to Niketalkers to ruin the thread by posting stupid pictures that are suppose to be "funny" 
eyes.gif

Well leave it up to Niketalkers to ruin the thread by posting stupid pictures that are suppose to be "funny" 
eyes.gif

For those who still can't see the wall, do you notice the small "opening" at the bottom? Try looking at that first, and then follow the angle. That's how I was able to see it, because you'll notice it's actually a shadow.

For those who still can't see the wall, do you notice the small "opening" at the bottom? Try looking at that first, and then follow the angle. That's how I was able to see it, because you'll notice it's actually a shadow.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i'm still not sure if i fully comprehend "as above, so is below"

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

The difference is scale. The pattern is the same Above and below the scales we are able to physically see.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i'm still not sure if i fully comprehend "as above, so is below"

Atom
ii_atom.gif

Solar System

Solar%20System.gif

The difference is scale. The pattern is the same Above and below the scales we are able to physically see.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?
Dark matter is melanin. The LHC is to tap into the melanin network of the universe by bypassing melanated people.
dark matter is melanin? what the hell are you talking about?

a quick search of google for dark matter and melanin brings up NOTHING credible.

searching for the word melanin on the LHC wikipedia page brings up NOTHING

searching for the word melanin on the dark matter wikipedia brings up NOTHING

any credible links at all?

more info on this, please. 

Back
Top Bottom