LOL @ this MTV casting call - "I Have A Secret Online Profile"

I can't wait to see this episode. The question is -- who is going to step up to the plate?
MTV - NOW CASTING - "I HAVE A SECRET ONLINE PROFILE"

Are you currently using a fake profile on sites or phone apps like Facebook, Twitter, OkCupid, TextPlus, Blendr, Grindr, Tumblr, Plenty of Fish, etc?? Has someone fallen for your online alter-ego?
  • Do you spend hours talking or texting with someone you met online? Are you afraid to meet them because you
    haven't been completely honest?
  • Are you in a long distance relationship with someone you've never actually met in person? Are you holding
    something back from them? Are you keeping a secret?
  • Do you make excuses for not meeting in person? Are you afraid they won't accept you for who you really are?
  • Do you have a talent for creating believable fake profiles but have gotten in too deep?
  • Are you currently using a fake profile to get to know someone you have a crush on... or to keep track of an ex or someone your ex left you for?
  • Do you need help figuring out the best way to finally tell them the truth? Are you looking for a safe way to explain
    yourself and reveal the real you?
Everyone has a story to share... If ANY of these scenarios sound like you or someone you know, then MTV wants to hear your story! We're here to offer support and guidance along the way.

HOW TO APPLY: Email us with your name, age, location, and best way to contact you. Also, tell us a little about your story.

OR

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION: http://mtvcasting.wufoo.com/forms/mtvs-catfish-castingsecret-interne-copy-2/

MTV CASTING CALL: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1679345/.jhtml

im OMWN.

You'll probably read this and brush it off, but dont say i never confessed.

Last edited:
gaming chicks on FB for the easy smash :pimp:

iono bout all that fake profiles and making excuses to not meet em though
sounds like a bunch of nerds :lol:

Last edited:

• Do you have a talent for creating believable fake profiles but have gotten in too deep?
indifferent.gif

:rofl: bruh whoever is over MTV's true life is on a molly or something. It's been tooooo wild lately.

some of these NTers should apply ol lonely / creepy dudes :lol:

Hopefully this will start the process of bringing human interaction back when people see how lame it can get.

I should be on this show, although I don't lie online I even posted pics, I'm just cooler, more outgoing,and more myself. Then when ******* want to meet, I usually chickened out because I'm not going to be nearly as confident in real life. Worse was the jawn in Spanish in Harlem from Ustream that wanted to meet me, I was supposed to call her but I just hit her up on AIM when I was about to leave NY back for home. Tricked that one off something terrible, ***** was bad, like Rosa Acosta without the implants.

Untitled-1.jpg

What's OMWN? on my way in?

I'm interested in seeing that show. I've caught plenty of fakes. Never met or attempted to meet in person though.

Last edited:
I should be on this show, although I don't lie online I even posted pics, I'm just cooler, more outgoing,and more myself. Then when ******* want to meet, I usually chickened out because I'm not going to be nearly as confident in real life. Worse was the jawn in Spanish in Harlem from Ustream that wanted to meet me, I was supposed to call her but I just hit her up on AIM when I was about to leave NY back for home. Tricked that one off something terrible, ***** was bad, like Rosa Acosta without the implants.
Untitled-1.jpg
ur a *****

I dont see how people can fall for fake profiles on facebook

If all I see on a chicks fb is a bunch of beasting thirsty dudes, and no one interacts with them as if they actually know them...shes suspect

Back
Top Bottom