LOL @ Gamestop lieing about game condition

So me and my friend went to gamestop to get NBA 2k8 for him. We have that 25% off used games coupon. So we cant find the game but than we notice that it is being use in the 360 Demo station. So we ask the girl if we can buy that copy. She than puts it out and says..Its a new game. I
lol.gif
lol.gif
at her. How can she seriously just lie and claim that is a new game when we were JUST playing it on the 360.

It's a habit of theirs now. A game will be opened and they will sell it as new and then tell you to bring it back if you have any issues with it. I noticedthis when my wife copped MLB 2K8 for me and noticed the new tag on the game, but it was already opened. Gamestop has never cease to amaze me.

i stopped messing with gamestop a while ago. i only do gamecrazy. although eb games has a better selection of games!

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i stopped messing with gamestop a while ago. i only do gamecrazy. although eb games has a better selection of games!

I go to GameCrazy too. It's about a 5 minute drive from my house, not even. That's where I'll be getting GTA4, pre-ordered and all
pimp.gif
I have the receipt next to me as a matter of fact.

i'd be reeeaaaaallllyyyyyyy careful at gamestop ....especially when trading games. Just a heads up...my guy works there, and they scam ppl left and right

Dude if you would have stood your ground you would have been able to use that 25%. Fight and argue. How the hell is that going to be a new game if its open andif its been played? Yo ushould have blamed it on her that the game is not new anymore. SHE OPENED IT. Next time be a little more rough and you will get whatyou want.

ive never messed with gamestop, i refuse to buy anything there. you can get new games cheaper on ebay than their used games. they are sucharip.

funny story, a few years ago my mom went in there to buy a new game. they told her that they had to open the game for her. they proceeded to open the game.

im not real clear on the policy for that. You dont see my opening up a toaster or microwave from walmart right then and there. But everytime I go in there tobuy stuff, they dont open nothin.

i have ZERO respect for gamestop employees
from my fair share in game stores, eb games employees are pretty chill but gamestop employees are straight jerk offs

how when i bought extra xbox controllers (wireless) when i got to my car i found out they gave me wired ones
i went back in seriously 5 minutes after to get my wireless and they tried to pull that "we about to close come back tommorow"
i said well i aint leaving the store and they evetually exchanged it

ive never messed with gamestop, i refuse to buy anything there. you can get new games cheaper on ebay than their used games. they are sucha rip.
7 day rule on used games FTW
laugh.gif
. For those who don'tknow, which im sure most of you do, u can return used games for a full refund within 7 days as long as you keep ur reciept. I just buy games used and returnthem on the 6th day, if I need it again ill buy the same copy right after I return it. GS employees get HEATED everytime I do this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i have ZERO respect for gamestop employees
from my fair share in game stores, eb games employees are pretty chill but gamestop employees are straight jerk offs

you do know that gamestop=eb games right?

It all depends on who works there. The gamestop around me has cool employees since I know most of them.

Back
Top Bottom