LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

nice win Bulls
pimp.gif

Rose is going to be absolutely disgusting once he gets a consistent J. Dude's speed and change of direction in the open court is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

nobody but to blame in this one but 23, i mean why do we always have to watch him hold the ball for 10 seconds, pull up for a M.J. like jumper and brick, he has only had 1 walk off buzzer beater in his career, so why doesn't the coaching staff run an actual play for him, or MO

oh well, we were short-handed, hopefully Delonte comes back soon, and we need to stop holding the ball so much, when we run the offesne through mo and lebron is moving w/o the ball, its a wrap

Yeah LeBron kinda suffocated the team tonight

West, Z, & Ben out HURT...I mean H-U-R-T.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by outkast9984

the cavs will finally come down to earth. they are still one piece away from a championship

What? Down to earth?? No Z? No Ben? Nvm. It was a bad game for the Cavs, Bron didn't really have a good game at all... but don't give me that "down to earth" Bull when we been blowin out cats all season..

you guys have been blowing out trash teams. they had one of the easiest schedules so far. im not saying the suck but they are not as great as that record shows

the cavs will finally come down to earth. they are still one piece away from a championship

What? Down to earth?? No Z? No Ben? Nvm. It was a bad game for the Cavs, Bron didn't really have a good game at all... but don't give me that "down to earth" Bull when we been blowin out cats all season..

you guys have been blowing out trash teams. they had one of the easiest schedules so far. im not saying the suck but they are not as great as that record shows

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

J0E HUSTLE: *warned*

If you're going to make a thread, don't change the title just because things don't go your way and you're embarrassed or whatever. The reasonfor the title change doesn't matter as much a the fact that you changed the title. Anyone wanting to discuss anything from this game needs to know thatthis is the thread for the game; they can't know that with a title like 'LOL.'

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was stressed out all night . I couldn't breathe , my chest was hurting , I didn't do any homework , I even turned because I had to take my inhaler .Asthma was acting up &nd everything .
smh.gif

Also , please stop making excuses for Lebron . Sure everyone has off-games , but they're the Cavs , one of the "best" teams in the league . Chillwith all that . Y'all acting like the Cavs just played the Spurs , Lakers or something . It's the Bulls . The team they thought they had a guaranteedwin over . NBATV , TNT , ESPN , everyone rides Lebrons nuts all day . Reggie Miller (after they lost) had the nerve to say, "Well , Lebron wasn'treally feeling well tonight ." %%%++ shut that up . Ya boy lost . I swear Lebron had like 9 fouls today ,
eek.gif
. He traveled like thirteen times .
eek.gif
The whistles were definitely NOT on our side today BTW . Everytime the Bulls got a lead , somehow the Cavaliers got fouled , like how does thathappen ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just looking at yall schedule. Only teams I'll really say you did work on was Denver twice and Dallas.

when it comes to the C's, Lakers, and Cavs every loss seems to be more scrutinized... that just goes to show how good these teams are... people just don't expect them to lose... this isn't like football... back to backs, injuries, teams wanting to beat you every night cause your on top, etc.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Rose is going to be absolutely disgusting once he gets a consistent J. Dude's speed and change of direction in the open court is
eek.gif
you got that right...

i mean you guys are REAL cavs fans right? look at the teams they beat. you guys are getting all excited that you guys beat the Celtics? do it in the playoffsthen it will be a different story. that game meant way more to the cavs than the celtics. you guys will see how good your team is once they start playingbetter teams. i dont know why you guys are getting hurt by what i said.

I guess I'll show face after a loss, whatever that means.

I'm not defensive about anything (for whoever said that). Don't you get tired of constant non-needed comparisons though?

when it comes to the C's, Lakers, and Cavs every loss seems to be more scrutinized... that just goes to show how good these teams are... people justdon't expect them to lose... this isn't like football... back to backs, injuries, teams wanting to beat you every night cause your on top, etc.

the bulls played well in OT.. when deng's three bounced in, it was a wrap... what's the word on delonte?

I just don't understand why teams don't give Lebron the "kobe" treatment at the end of games. Bulls are very fortunate that he missed thatshot cuz that was too good a look for him. Al the Bulls need to do is watch how San Antonio played kobe at the end of the game last night. I would never allowa superstar like that to have the ball one on one like that.

i mean you guys are REAL cavs fans right? look at the teams they beat. you guys are getting all excited that you guys beat the Celtics? do it in the playoffs then it will be a different story. that game meant way more to the cavs than the celtics. you guys will see how good your team is once they start playing better teams. i dont know why you guys are getting hurt by what i said.
Well, we were without our starting center, and the game was decided with over 4 minutes left. We already proved that we CAN beat the Celtics inthe playoffs. It didn't happen last year, but we're a better team now, and they have only gotten worse.
The whistles were definitely NOT on our side today BTW .

Lies. Go clean a kitchen woman.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

i mean you guys are REAL cavs fans right? look at the teams they beat. you guys are getting all excited that you guys beat the Celtics? do it in the playoffs then it will be a different story. that game meant way more to the cavs than the celtics. you guys will see how good your team is once they start playing better teams. i dont know why you guys are getting hurt by what i said.
Well, we were without our starting center, and the game was decided with over 4 minutes left. We already proved that we CAN beat the Celtics in the playoffs. It didn't happen last year, but we're a better team now, and they have only gotten worse.

Ok if you guys are contenders then you guys should beat the bulls without ben wallace or Z.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Well, we were without our starting center, and the game was decided with over 4 minutes left. We already proved that we CAN beat the Celtics in the playoffs. It didn't happen last year, but we're a better team now, and they have only gotten worse.

Lebron shot 15 free throws . Whistles were on your side .

Also , if you have proven that you can beat the Celtics ... what's that saying if you can't beat the Bulls ?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just looking at yall schedule. Only teams I'll really say you did work on was Denver twice and Dallas.

I'm sorry I agree w/ dude. But you gotta add boston to that list, but still. Im interested to see how they do now - look at the rest of their schedule! itsrough, its like they saved all the hard games for the 2nd half of the season. Think about this. Out of the 37 games they've played, 26 have been againstunder .500 teams. Thats kinda eh...

Ok if you guys are contenders then you guys should beat the bulls without ben wallace or Z.
lol wut

That's a terrible logic.

Lebron shot 15 free throws . Whistles were on your side .

Also , if you have proven that you can beat the Celtics ... what's that saying if you can't beat the Bulls ?
He was actually getting contact though. Tyrus goaltended twice, D. Rose got bailed out on a blocking foul, The Bulls were going over the back onmany of their rebounds...

Back
Top Bottom