LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

Originally Posted by solefob

I just don't understand why teams don't give Lebron the "kobe" treatment at the end of games. Bulls are very fortunate that he missed that shot cuz that was too good a look for him. Al the Bulls need to do is watch how San Antonio played kobe at the end of the game last night. I would never allow a superstar like that to have the ball one on one like that.

teams dont give lebron the kobe treatment because he's not kobe. lebron doesnt have a knock down j like kobe, lebron isnt an assassin with unlimited rangelike kobe, lebron doesnt perform like kobe in late game situations. until he does, teams are going to give him that shot all day.

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by solefob

I just don't understand why teams don't give Lebron the "kobe" treatment at the end of games. Bulls are very fortunate that he missed that shot cuz that was too good a look for him. Al the Bulls need to do is watch how San Antonio played kobe at the end of the game last night. I would never allow a superstar like that to have the ball one on one like that.

teams dont give lebron the kobe treatment because he's not kobe. lebron doesnt have a knock down j like kobe, lebron isnt an assassin with unlimited range like kobe, lebron doesnt perform like kobe in late game situations. until he does, teams are going to give him that shot all day.
Bingo. But you're going to start a riot on here.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Ok if you guys are contenders then you guys should beat the bulls without ben wallace or Z.
lol wut

That's a terrible logic.

whats wrong with it? ben wallace sucks. he is just collecting checks and Z is ok. im using your logic buddy. championship teams find ways to win even if theyare missing someone off the team. you think they are so great then they should win this game right?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ok if you guys are contenders then you guys should beat the bulls without ben wallace or Z.
lol wut

That's a terrible logic.
How so? You should.
We lost to the Bulls without Ben and Z, and Delonte only played for a quarter. LeBron had a off night as well. That's three starters notplaying and the best player on the team not playing to his strength.

Its the regular season. Shouldnt think too much about this loss. We all know teams like the Cavs, celtics, and lakers are playing for titles and will be 3 ofthe last 4 still playing in late may.

niketalk's hoop knowledge sometimes is straight depressing. People so quick to rush to opinions make judgements and everything. im not a lebron fan at allby any means but for all the kobe stans out there who are kids and most are mad annoying :

CALM DOWN... It was one game. Lebron prob went out drinking the night before didnt even give a $%**. You think Kobe hasnt had a bad game this year? hop off thesack. Lebron is the front runner MVP still. and word to DAVID THORPE he is the best player on the planet right this moment or your living in a fantasy world.The funny thing is with the media and coaches and scouts increasingly labelling him the best Kobe stans are getting mad sensitive its quite funny. Historicallyhes not at kobe's level but right now Lebron> Kobe.

Once again it was 1 game calm down. And fools talking about easy schedule and all that crap step up ur hoops knowledge dont make me elaborate and confuse yourlittle minds

lol wut

That's a terrible logic.
whats wrong with it? ben wallace sucks. he is just collecting checks and Z is ok. im using your logic buddy. championship teams find ways to win even if they are missing someone off the team. you think they are so great then they should win this game right?
tired.gif
Did you see our defense in the paint tonight? Probablynot, because there basically wasn't any. There's a reason for that. Your disregarding our third scoring option not playing for three quarters as well.The rebounding was pretty bad as well.

This is ONE game anyway dude.
PrinSe3 wrote:
niketalk's hoop knowledge sometimes is straight depressing. People so quick to rush to opinions make judgements and everything. im not a lebron fan at all by any means but for all the kobe stans out there who are kids and most are mad annoying :

CALM DOWN... It was one game. Lebron prob went out drinking the night before didnt even give a $%**. You think Kobe hasnt had a bad game this year? hop off the sack. Lebron is the front runner MVP still. and word to DAVID THORPE he is the best player on the planet right this moment or your living in a fantasy world. The funny thing is with the media and coaches and scouts increasingly labelling him the best Kobe stans are getting mad sensitive its quite funny. Historically hes not at kobe's level but right now Lebron> Kobe.

Once again it was 1 game calm down. And fools talking about easy schedule and all that crap step up ur hoops knowledge dont make me elaborate and confuse your little minds
You really aren't contributing this way...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

lol wut

That's a terrible logic.
How so? You should.
We lost to the Bulls without Ben and Z, and Delonte only played for a quarter. LeBron had a off night as well. That's three starters not playing and the best player on the team not playing to his strength.
hey then other guys should step up. its not like the bulls have these great players. whatever point is i dont feel like we have seen the truecavs team yet and it has nothing to do with today. i would have felt the same even if they won.

Another thought: Adding to the point that of the 37 games they've played, 26 have been against under 500 teams. Of the 11 Over 500 teams they'veplayed, they've lost 5 - the other 2 to under 500 teams. This 2nd half of the season is gonna be real interesting.

Edit* PrinSe3, "And fools talking about easy schedule and all that crap step up ur hoops knowledge dont make me elaborate and confuse your littleminds"

I'm not a child, by any means. but please, elaborate and confuse my little mind.
All I'm saying is your team has had an easy schedule, i'm not saying they can't handle the rest of the season i'm just saying its gonna beinteresting.

Especially OUtkast. saying ben wallace sucks and saying Z is ok... pshhh. Your completely undermining their importance to the team. They have designated rolesand play them perfectly. Z might complement lebron better than any other center except yao and dwight. Son is a soldier playing through steel in his ankle.

Duke fans can never understand the NBA game not enough of their players have been successful hoopers. Mostly just snitches and frauds like boozer and brand

Originally Posted by Kneesh

i mean you guys are REAL cavs fans right? look at the teams they beat. you guys are getting all excited that you guys beat the Celtics? do it in the playoffs then it will be a different story. that game meant way more to the cavs than the celtics. you guys will see how good your team is once they start playing better teams. i dont know why you guys are getting hurt by what i said.
Well, we were without our starting center, and the game was decided with over 4 minutes left. We already proved that we CAN beat the Celtics in the playoffs. It didn't happen last year, but we're a better team now, and they have only gotten worse.
The whistles were definitely NOT on our side today BTW .
Lies. Go clean a kitchen woman.
Lebron shot 15 free throws . Whistles were on your side .

Also , if you have proven that you can beat the Celtics ... what's that saying if you can't beat the Bulls ?

WHoa slim..... I dont recall the Bulls not being to step up and beat a good team... Look at the Lakers and Celtic losses.... there are some bad losses ......they are 30-7...... Bron wins the MVP if he can keep the CAVS at #2 despite the injuries....

^ fractures his right wrist, and was bleeding from the dome thanks to Pooh. Hes gotten two guys so far this year now Deron and delonte... ahhaha

hey then other guys should step up. its not like the bulls have these great players. whatever point is i dont feel like we have seen the true cavs team yet and it has nothing to do with today. i would have felt the same even if they won.
You're just being condescending now. What do you mean by "the true Cavs team?"

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Especially OUtkast. saying ben wallace sucks and saying Z is ok... pshhh. Your completely undermining their importance to the team. They have designated roles and play them perfectly. Z might complement lebron better than any other center except yao and dwight. Son is a soldier playing through steel in his ankle.
Well, you were doing good up to here...
Duke fans can never understand the NBA game not enough of their players have been successful hoopers. Mostly just snitches and frauds like boozer and brand
laugh.gif

I think they said his wrist is broken.
Naw, just a fracture. He won't need surgery or anything, and will be back before the end of the month probably.

Guess we'll see whatsup with the "true cavs team" on the 19th in LA
They still won't be at full strength.

Especially OUtkast. saying ben wallace sucks and saying Z is ok... pshhh. Your completely undermining their importance to the team. They have designated roles and play them perfectly. Z might complement lebron better than any other center except yao and dwight. Son is a soldier playing through steel in his ankle.

please bro..i actually do know the importance that certain players have to the team. you basically contradicted yourself cause duke players thatare in the NBA are role players and play a certain role on the team like battier who is there for his defense. so stop being salty cause boozer left your teamfor money cause thats what bron is going to do when he goes to NY.

please bro..i actually do know the importance that certain players have to the team. you basically contradicted yourself cause duke players that are in the NBA are role players and play a certain role on the team like battier who is there for his defense. so stop being salty cause boozer left your team for money cause thats what bron is going to do when he goes to NY.
So basically you only have the ability to muster up generic, "beating-on-a-dead-horse" answers?

no its cause since bozer went to duke you trash him for doing what he did but is lebron im sure is getting a free pass right? all i said cavs arent as good astheir record and you blew it up
roll.gif

no its cause since bozer went to duke you trash him for doing what he did but is lebron im sure is getting a free pass right? all i said cavs arent as good as their record and you blew it up
roll.gif
I'm not worried about that Boozer crap.

You didn't say the Cavs weren't as good as their record either. You said that bench players should make up all the slack for three two (since West doesn't count to you) of our starters being out, which was a terrible logic, as I said.

no its cause since bozer went to duke you trash him for doing what he did but is lebron im sure is getting a free pass right? all i said cavs arent as good as their record and you blew it up
roll.gif

start over and come back when you learn how to write

just got in from a late night. cavs should have won this one bottom line and im not gonna read all 13 pages of this because without looking at anything morethan the 4 replies on this page i know its already a bunch of:
- Cavs arent good/championship material
-weak schedule
-lebron < or > kobe
- refs blew it (even tho there were a LOT of bad missed calls)

even without Ben, Z, and DWest, Cavs were still up 4 w 2 minutes to go. Bron had a few too many turnovers and we couldnt hit the shot to win it. A few morestops in that last 2 minutes and we come away with the W.

you guys are too extreme. last night we were 30-6 with the best record in the NBA and tonight we lose to the Bulls and guys are acting like its the end of theworld. we are without 60% of our starters. Celtics wouldnt be too good without 2/3 of their big 3 either. We're without 3 of our 'big 5' so...

"cavs lost to the bulls, how are you ever going to beat the celtics?!" - see: Jan 9th

this is one loss, nothin big. gotta go about the bidness tomorrow and keep on rollin. We'll still be around in June so talk to us then

roll.gif
I'm not worried about that Boozer crap.

You didn't say the Cavs weren't as good as their record either. You said that bench players should make up all the slack for three two (since West doesn't count to you) of our starters being out, which was a terrible logic, as I said.

how is that terrible? i mean if your starters are out you should have someone who comes in and gives you good minutes and produces. its not like you guys didnthave lebron to where nobody on that team ( let alone most of the league) can do what he does.

Originally Posted by belle155

roll.gif

start over and come back when you learn how to write

just got in from a late night. cavs should have won this one bottom line and im not gonna read all 13 pages of this because without looking at anything more than the 4 replies on this page i know its already a bunch of:
- Cavs arent good/championship material
-weak schedule
-lebron < or > kobe
- refs blew it (even tho there were a LOT of bad missed calls)

even without Ben, Z, and DWest, Cavs were still up 4 w 2 minutes to go. Bron had a few too many turnovers and we couldnt hit the shot to win it. A few more stops in that last 2 minutes and we come away with the W.

you guys are too extreme. last night we were 30-6 with the best record in the NBA and tonight we lose to the Bulls and guys are acting like its the end of the world. we are without 60% of our starters. Celtics wouldnt be too good without 2/3 of their big 3 either. We're without 3 of our 'big 5' so...

"cavs lost to the bulls, how are you ever going to beat the celtics?!" - see: Jan 9th

this is one loss, nothin big. gotta go about the bidness tomorrow and keep on rollin. We'll still be around in June so talk to us then
im typing on my iphone so excuse me for few mistakes here and there buddy. im not trying to impress anyone on here especially on niketalk. i didntthink they were that great yesterday nor i do today. they are one player away from being a championship team. now if they get camby in that rumor thats beengoing on then things would be different.

Back
Top Bottom