LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

3 of our big 5

LoL

And I think the Cavs other guys are underrated.

Ben Wallace isnt apart of anybodies big nothing.

I would have let you slide if you said big 4 though.

Nobodys making a real big deal as you guys are ... we all know it's one game they lost .

It's okay to lose sometimes . I just don't understand why some people just won't swallow the loss &nd just give the Bulls their props insteadof making excuses .

laugh.gif

before the cavs can be considered one of the "favorites" for the title this year, we have to see how they do on this road trip coming up cuz theironly 11-7 on the road and lets face it, their schedule hasn't been the toughest so far. Although you can give them a break if their without Ilgauskas andWest for a considerable amount of time.

the loss has already been digested.

if you dont think Ben is one of our 'big5' then you just dont watch cavs games. he wont fill up the box score but hes not supposed to. good defense andputting pressure on your man isnt a stat that can be recorded. ben is HUGE down in the post and with him and Z out, we are losing the rebounding battle. justhim being in the paint is intimidating enough to make players second guess. believe when i say this that if Ben was sitting in the middle of the paint, rosewould NOT have had that clear cut lane to the hoop for those few easy layups in the final minutes in the 4th and OT.

im done for the night, cavs game tomorrow should be fun either way. afterparty will be jumpin downtown. see ya there clevelanders

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Nobodys making a real big deal as you guys are ... we all know it's one game they lost .

It's okay to lose sometimes . I just don't understand why some people just won't swallow the loss &nd just give the Bulls their props instead of making excuses .
Well, I'm certainly not trying to make it a big deal. Sorry if it seems that way. I just feel the need to go against biased and poorlyexecuted opinions.
moz-screenshot-16.jpg
laugh.gif

Haven't seen you in a while.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by outkast9984

no its cause since bozer went to duke you trash him for doing what he did but is lebron im sure is getting a free pass right? all i said cavs arent as good as their record and you blew it up
roll.gif

start over and come back when you learn how to write

just got in from a late night. cavs should have won this one bottom line and im not gonna read all 13 pages of this because without looking at anything more than the 4 replies on this page i know its already a bunch of:
- Cavs arent good/championship material
-weak schedule
-lebron < or > kobe
- refs blew it (even tho there were a LOT of bad missed calls)

even without Ben, Z, and DWest, Cavs were still up 4 w 2 minutes to go. Bron had a few too many turnovers and we couldnt hit the shot to win it. A few more stops in that last 2 minutes and we come away with the W.

you guys are too extreme. last night we were 30-6 with the best record in the NBA and tonight we lose to the Bulls and guys are acting like its the end of the world. we are without 60% of our starters. Celtics wouldnt be too good without 2/3 of their big 3 either. We're without 3 of our 'big 5' so...

"cavs lost to the bulls, how are you ever going to beat the celtics?!" - see: Jan 9th

this is one loss, nothin big. gotta go about the bidness tomorrow and keep on rollin. We'll still be around in June so talk to us then
im typing on my iphone so excuse me for few mistakes here and there buddy. im not trying to impress anyone on here especially on niketalk. i didnt think they were that great yesterday nor i do today. they are one player away from being a championship team. now if they get camby in that rumor thats been going on then things would be different.

just been reading some of your comments....first off ben wallace doesnt need to do anything else but rebound and play tough d for us......we played without z,ben and delonte who was on fire in the 1st quarter.......WE ARE STARTING DARNELL JACKSON?!?!?!?....Wally is going to get traded dont worry.....THE BULLS HAVELEGIT PLAYERS (MINUS HUGHES AND GOODEN) BUT THEY DONT PLAY AS A TEAM....THE CAVS TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS NO MATTER WHO WE PLAY...WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD WE ARE ON ALONG WEST COAST TRIP COMING UP...........DUKE SUCKS....GO BLUE (HAHA I NO FUNNY I LIKE MICHIGAN AND THE CAVS BUT GREW UP IN CLE AND WHOLE FAM WENT TO MICH..)

really glad that bulls won today
lebron still needs to learn how to make clutch shots... especially when theyre wide open

Originally Posted by enrique23

really glad that bulls won today
lebron still needs to learn how to make clutch shots... especially when theyre wide open

the one thing i hate about lebron is that he ALWAYS shoots a long jumper when the clock is going down......hes better off driving to the hole

lol. LeChoke again.

what was the og title?
laugh.gif

lol. this guy.

Every time that happens, when I get sick, I miss layups -- layup after layup, things I usually make.

laugh.gif
..."lol at the big $%$ travel too

word in the streets is that the Cavs ARE going to be making moves, but we'll sit and watch. No team is unstoppable in the L right now, and that's agood thing. Keep things interesting.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn, before tyrus blocked it, he tok liek 5 steps lol.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Guess that crab dribble is being more acceptable by refs
roll.gif
Can I get a gif for that King Crab dribble, dude...is doing triple jumps, hop skip jump phases...

That block was
eek.gif

Classic NT: half the people in here don't ever post on the NBA, but when one of the big guns loses a game everybody has an opinion and acts like an expert.

The bottom line is that the Cavs win this game by 15 if Z and Ben are playing, and anyone that says otherwise is blind. Regardless, i'm not going to takeanything away from Chicago because the fact of the matter is that they won a hard-fought game and played well enough to get the W at home. Congrats to theChicago dudes on here...have to give credit where credit is due.

Stringer:
laugh.gif
I think I wanted this game just so I could have bragging rights until the Indians and White Sox. Enjoy the win man.
laugh.gif

Can't believe I fell asleep and missed the end of this game last night. Smh. That's what being sick does to you....

Anyway, just a few pics:

Rookie of the Month Award
590c27219729f0d04c01df291f15b11d-getty-82990721sd002_cleveland_cav.jpg

646d4ec8adb23ee63e10456fe57b69a0-getty-82990721sd004_cleveland_cav.jpg

Got called for an offensive on this
b788e4e411564694a2e6efa2431b065f-getty-82990721sd006_cleveland_cav.jpg

capt.16d85e5091454402926965da50b7627c.cavaliers_bulls_basketball_cxa104.jpg

First shot of the game blocked
capt.b4260a2398f04e5a88af698b38890ed1.cavaliers_bulls_basketball_cxa102.jpg

Delonte after the fall
b7396b317500603575bf2a7b14728d3b-getty-82990721sd010_cleveland_cav.jpg

286879524643fa22faf2ec21c5456600-getty-82990721sd014_cleveland_cav.jpg

f145d8a644b987d72cadd3f9f8327a94-getty-82990721sd016_cleveland_cav.jpg

809d6e1cdd5e40c63381702920bacde2-getty-82990721sd020_cleveland_cav.jpg

b34c0a5838a1e09704108cbd86149a8a-getty-82990721sd022_cleveland_cav.jpg

53b41b19e98913685fd1d741e9b1b986-getty-82990721sd024_cleveland_cav.jpg

King Crab mad
187c24914012225b83a58823bde4d2c9-getty-82990721sd026_cleveland_cav.jpg

smh.gif
@ the hullabaloo going on in here.

Cavs - 3 starters = below average team

You know what it is?

It's the fact that people who think LeBron can go to any team and INSTANTLY make them a contender, are getting a cold hard wake-up call.

You need pieces and parts to be successful in the NBA.

[Wildly naive NTer] "LeBron can go to the Knicks or Nets and instantly make them a title contender!!!" [/Wildly naive NTer]

laugh.gif
smh.gif
kids....

Well we lost one last night but its not the end for us. I think there is a fire buring inside of lebron and everyone else on the cavs right now due to thisloss. Cp3 is gonna have a tough night tonight. Same goes for kobe on the 19th. 1 L isn't #%#* to 30 W's.

Lol don't try to bring the Knicks into this. Nobody said anything remotely close to that. Just take the L and move forward.

Rose has opened more than a few eyes around the league after being taken with the No. 1 draft pick, including James'. "I've watched him a lot," James said. "He's a very good talent. They definitely made the right choice in drafting him. He's going to continue to get better. He's a special player."

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Classic NT: half the people in here don't ever post on the NBA, but when one of the big guns loses a game everybody has an opinion and acts like an expert.

The bottom line is that the Cavs win this game by 15 if Z and Ben are playing, and anyone that says otherwise is blind. Regardless, i'm not going to take anything away from Chicago because the fact of the matter is that they won a hard-fought game and played well enough to get the W at home. Congrats to the Chicago dudes on here...have to give credit where credit is due.

Stringer:
laugh.gif
I think I wanted this game just so I could have bragging rights until the Indians and White Sox. Enjoy the win man.
laugh.gif
That's the kind of fan I like to see, just calling a spade a spade. No doubt we would've lost had Z and Ben been there (see the previousmeetings between the two teams). We had everything go in our favor tonight: starters being out for the cavs and bron having an off game. Yet, we STILL neededto go to OT to pull out a victory. We'll take it though, that's for sure, but we can't really argue about who the better team is
frown.gif

^JDB , thanks ... that's all I was saying . Regardless of what happened , I was just asking to give us credit . Everyone thought that we weren'tcapable of beating the Cavs , even without a couple of players . I'm just happy to finally be recognized as a real basketball team right now . That'sall . =/

Back
Top Bottom