LOCK

Were they fake cops? I just thought they were corrupt cops who stole stuff. They had that police suv back them up.

Oh yeah, I forgot how it was funny seeing Toric's room

Dude had the costco sized pill collection. :lol:

Dude did a sloppy job with the room, of course he didn't plan on being killed that day.

Glad the sheriff hasn't changed despite his wife.

So that manly looking DA is just going to ignore the evidence linking the murder to torric until she can scare Nero into turning on the club? So foul. Tara mist've been thinking wth is going on when she cane out the bathroom with her wig off.

She's trying to make a career off the school shooting. She already stuck her neck out, so it's too late to go back. She would go from being DA with political ambitions to having no career.

I wonder if the sheriff will let Jax know what's going down.

The Irish will be freeing Clay soon. I think they talked about hitting the vehicle when he gets transported.

Clawdette/da is gonna get the Irish on a silver platter served up by the sons & the sheriff

bobby elvis coming thru in the clutch

swear he was starting his own charter

Bobby Elvis down for his ****** :smokin

Elvis filling that table up again

I called it on ep 2 i think he wasnt going nomad he was recruting

I need to dig my post up...

Definitely my fav episode so far :smokin

Juice went off this episode :rofl:

Nero is possibly an NTer, loves ******s :nthat: :nerd:

Bobby recruiting for the MC :smokin

& the D.A "going hood" :rofl: .

That DA is foul def trying to grind nero into flipping when hes innocent

Sorry for my behavior today.

:rofl: :rofl:

finally a feel good episode of the season. only means everyones gonna die next week :lol:

Next week HAS to be bloody

You can tell the Kings were either surprised Jax kept Connor alive...or Galen had told them differently. Either way, they didn't look too pleased with him.

I think he told them the sons killed everybody & jax leaked the truth

Oh yeah, I forgot how it was funny seeing Toric's room

Dude had the costco sized pill collection. :lol:

Dude did a sloppy job with the room, of course he didn't plan on being killed that day.

Glad the sheriff hasn't changed despite his wife.

Torric had everything in there ready for war & good drugs to get him thru it

The Irish will be freeing Clay soon. I think they talked about hitting the vehicle when he gets transported.

Yep

I'm catching up on season 3 of Raising Hope, and they had Phil on an episode. Bike and SoA leather included.

Can someone update me with the first like 8 minutes? I turned it on with the prosector basically telling Nero it was up to him.

frown.gif
 Reminded me of Half-Sack

I'm calling it now. Tara ain't pregnant. The blood is for a set up

She gonna bait Gemma into a fight, act like she lost the baby, and get Jax to turn on Gemma.

Back
Top Bottom