LOCK

I knew the Irish were bout to keep it #3HUNNA :x

Didn't expect them to go that hard though. :wow:

Last edited:
This was a crazy episode

:lol:@them calling Gemma a MILF

Tara is going to go all out after this now

Right when the sheriff was coming too :smh:

Clay I'm sure was secretly happy they did that.

Didn't they already do this have sex with him in front of me or else" to Gemma last season? I guess because the deed didn't happen they had to do it again this season? So pointless and unnecessary.

I can't be the only one who instantly thought the Irish were setting them up when they told them to be at the clubhouse at 8 on the dot. We all saw that they weren't gonna side with SAMCRO at the meet, but I assumed with Clays warning, and Chibbs point blank telling Jax it would never happen, that they would of at least been suspicious or cautious of something going down. Clay basically said that they were gonna cut ties with the club, was isn't it implied permanently? W/e no one seemed to die so its ended up no different if they had set the meet somewhere else.

holy ****. My stomach began to hurt in the final two minutes. Almost began to cry.

This is the GOAT show.

Kurt Sutter is the GOAT.

Jax gonna DESTROY the Irish.

Meaning that Clay took the deal and Gemma somehow didn't tell Jax.

This season is about to get crazy. Jax is going to go mayhem on everything that gets in is path

also, I have to add in that at the beginning of the season i didn't know where the season was going. Thought it was over for SoA. This is quickly turning into the best season. Show is only going up.

:x at those 2 guards. Cant wait till Jax or Nero catch both of em like they did the guard who set up the Opie kill :nthat:

Next week is gonna be wild :pimp:

Yea, I'm personally loving this season but I did see the Irish set up coming a mile away. Thought they were gonna spray the place up while the cops were outside though...

Yea, I'm personally loving this season but I did see the Irish set up coming a mile away. Thought they were gonna spray the place up while the cops were outside though...
same here. " have everybody by the tablr at 8" yea, ok

Back
Top Bottom