Lock Thread

I feel bad for Streater, otherwise I'm numb to the play. Not going to cry over this **** when the team has been terrible all year.

Man. I just don't know. That Streater call was lame man.

I wonder if the bronco game is going to sell out. Also, if Peyton manning is even going to play.

What do you guys think? Coaching staff as good as gone?

...One step closer to Teddy B....

and in regards to DA coming back next season, it really doesn't matter if we miss on our first two Draft picks AGAIN. I'm not writing off DJ or Watson completely yet...but them dudes have contributed zero during their rookie season and that has hurt us more than anything

Last edited:
Looking forward to the draft. Not sure what direction we will go. Id love if we started to build monster o and d lines but theres some awesome skill position players this year too. Hoping to get any of the following Teddy, Manziel, Bortles, Clowney, Jake Matthews, Anthony Barr, K. Mack, Marquise Lee or Mike Evans

Why not? I say have Pryor go out there and give him a shot at trying some "qb" stuff. This way they can see if they have some thing or another Tim tebow/Troy smith

Pryor's agent just called out the Raiders for starting him against the Broncos and says the Raiders want him to fail so they can start McGloin without pressure.

I wonder how the organization responds.

Next years  opponents

Home 

Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Bills, Texans, Dolphins (in England), Cardinals, 49ers

Away

Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Browns, Seahawks, Browns, Rams, Patriots

Next years  opponents

Home 
Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Bills, Texans, Dolphins (in England), Cardinals, 49ers

Away
Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Browns, Seahawks, Browns, Rams, Patriots

Hmmmm....Probably just going to go 2-3 games this year. Home opener, niners game for sure...But unsure about any of the others.

if I hadn't already made plans to go to Japan I would have checked out that game in the UK. we worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom