Lock Thread

Merry Christmas all(Albeit late.)

Would anyone here want Tom Coughlin if he gets let go? Or Shanahan?

Merry Christmas all(Albeit late.)

Would anyone here want Tom Coughlin if he gets let go? Or Shanahan?

I wouldn't want either. I honestly don't even know if Gruden is as good as people try to sell him off as these days. After his Super Bowl win he really wasn't that hot.
What about Rex Ryan? He kind of fits the Raider mold perfectly :lol:

Shaw won't leave Stanford any time soon, and he won't leave for the Raiders anytime soon either. The organization has a terrible rep for giving coaching hires any time to develop their team. We won't have any big name coach come to Oakland until Mark Davis demonstrates patience.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

I'm relaxed.  Didnt think posting one of the smileys would give off the impression that I'm not.

Anyway, saw Jumpman post something about Clowney in the preview, so I came in here.  Havent read through much if any of this thread, but are you guys on the Clowney or top QB bandwagon? 

dland24 dland24 ya with a loss I believe we have the #3 pick in the draft maybe even 2 if Skins win! It's either QB or Clowney! We need an impact player on both sides of the ball.

raider nation...hope y'all had a good holiday. if y'all could do me a solid and kick the **** out of peyton on sunday, that'd be great. thanks in advance :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom