Lock Thread

Am i tripping for not being sold on Clowney? If Teddy and Clowney are available I'd much rather have Teddy..

Anyone ever seen that dude from UCF play? I havent so 3rd overall sounds a bit scary honestly.

I would like to pick up David Fales in the later rounds tho.

Johnny Football should be one of the QB's :pimp:

Although he's had a stellar college career so far, I feel like he owes Russell Wilson big time for where he'll be drafted. GM's are probably more likely to over look his frailness in light of his mobility, improvisation, and arm.

For us...for the life of me, I want to see the Oakland Raiders draft and develop a franchise QB. Whether it's this draft or the next few, we clearly need one. I honeslty cannot remember the last time that has happened. Even back to our SB winning days, all those QB's were Free Agent castoffs. We've failed time and time again when it comes to developing QB's. I firmly believe our return to glory directly hinges on that.

It's not our tradition to develop a QB. It's hard to remember one we've had because you'd have to go all the way back to the 70s (or maybe early 80s) to find one. Every one after that has been mediocre to terrible.

Mock Drafts are wrong about Raiders' first round picks 99% of the time so I hope they keep saying Bortles :lol: I really don't want to go QB round 1 outside of Teddy.

Last edited:
If we can't get Bridgewater I'd be willing to be talked into Manziel. We need somebody back there we can trust with the ball.

At some point, I'll be bored enough to tally all the pros and cons (at least perceived) that the McKenzie era has. Free agent signings, coaching staff, draft picks, personnel just for giggles. I feel like we're headed in the right direction, but there are moves that make you scratch your head at times.

Reggie has really pissed me off with some of his moves. At the same time he's done things I like. This offseason will really be the measuring stick for him, if this team isn't competing by next season it's time to cut ties with him.

Back
Top Bottom