Lock Thread

If Reggie is feeling the heat from Mark to compete for a playoff spot next year, I can see him signing Cutler in the off-season. Hoping that's not the case though.

We have to let Reggie's plan play out, particularly since he came in with the promise from Mark that he would get his five years to remake the team. I'm hoping that the plan consists of finding a solid answer at QB this offseason.

We have to let Reggie's plan play out, particularly since he came in with the promise from Mark that he would get his five years to remake the team. I'm hoping that the plan consists of finding a solid answer at QB this offseason.

I see your point and do agree with you. Most of the Nation are tired of hearing wait until next time. But I honestly think next year will be a better gauge of what this regime is made of. They will no longer have any excuses in regards to getting the right personnel. (.i.e. $)

Let it go Reggie. Freeman ain't ish. I'd rather roll with mcgloin or gamble on Derek Carr than that mess.

I dont see Cutler leaving Chicago. Only way is if Chicago doesn't offer imo.

Agreed. No reason to leave weapons like Marshall, Forte and Alshon. Can't really go into much better of a situation than what he has right now.

LOL at treating QB like a basketball position.

The name Greg Knapp brings so much rage in my heart.

Honestly, Aside from the Chiefs game McGloin has really impressed me playing QB. I'll be interested to see how he does in San Diego. He can win me over with a great performance there. lol.

Last edited:
Todd McShay has us drafting Blake Bortles, QB out of UCF with the third overall pick in the draft next year.

My brother loves this guy. I've literally seen nothing on him but I already hate the pick :lol: From what I've been reading DA might be as good as gone after this season.

Any1 think we shud draft a rb? IMO this tm needs a vet qb & wouldn't make sense to draft a qb since we still gt Tyler Wilson & Pryor mite be gone

Rashad has been a solid answer for us at RB and Latavius Murray will be in camp next year. RB is by far the easier plug to fill than QB, so we need to address who's behind center first, second and third.

I wouldn't consider drafting a RB until the later rounds. Solid RBs come a dime a dozen and with a good line an average back can look great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom